#1 Matthew Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 176 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:11 AM

Oooook. I've been checking out these forums from the day to day, see how PGI and the crew are doing with their project, rooting for them when they done good, shaking my head when they don't. I do believe in the end, they'll figure it out, or go out of business, either way they'll figure it out eventually. Hindsight's 20/20 and all that.

But for serious. Stahp.

It's like a broken record on here, so to quell and dissuade your fears, you don't HAVE to make a thread on that topic, we have those, as a matter of fact, on that particular topic, oh, you know the one. Yep, that one you're thinking you're the only person who thought of it right now... yep that one. We know bro, we know. It sucks, and you're right, you were totally robbed and should have gotten that (reward here/unlimited girlfriends)

So to assist you in your journey through an Open Beta that is totally not an Open Beta but a release no matter how many times you say it is, because you don't get to choose that stuff, here's the brass tacks.

WHAT WE ALREADY KNOW
  • LRMS are OP, no matter how many times I stand still in an open field in an Atlas they seem to find me.
  • LRMS are underpowered, I fired 1000 missiles, they all hit, and the jenner killed me with a single ER Medium
  • Lasers
  • Ballistic weapons go bang, I don't like that.
  • Ballistic weapons go bang, I like that.
  • MAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPSSSSSZZZZZZZ
  • Man, new games require newer system parts... never had that problem on a console.
  • Free games are expensive, yo.
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICES THAT MECHS ARE LIKE $15-20!!!!! (Answer: nope)
  • Monetization
  • Overmonetization
  • White knighting overmonetization "Devs need to eat too you know!" and other such phrases
  • PGI sucks, they lured me into this game thinking it was going to be magic and sunflowers and the promised a new season of Teen Titans to be released and in reality I got the next Mechwarrior game in the series only they make me pay more/less depending on how invested I want to get into it!!!! Curse youuuuuuuuuuu~
  • PGI is great! This beta is so totally complete! *Jumps off cliff because why not?*
  • There was this organized team.... and they had teamwork... and they came on the playground and knocked me down!
  • Man I really hate it when people just play the game randomly by themselves for fun, can't everyone just travel in well coordinated teams and spent 6-8 hours getting to know a series of 7 other random voices that all sound like paramilitary southerners?
  • Hawken exists, and has no bearing on this game yet I'm going to talk about it. It's like Canada only less relevant.
  • Tabletops, and how they totally matter in regards to the Mechwarrior Franchise, at least in the way we played it at my friends house, his mom was nice and his sister was hot and dispensed cheetos and soda occasionally, where are my cheetos and soda PGI? Where?
  • TT and how it's a game that involved thinking, ergo I hate it
  • Forum Moderation has become too strong! American First amendment rights are bein
  • EDIT: We love big brother.
  • "Man, the other day, there was this guy, I think he was hacking or something, because I didn't win." - we have that story bro
  • Founder's Packs, why they weren't worth it despite the fact the idea was to help put an initial investment into the title, not a freebie goody pack. To... found it.... if you will.
  • Founder's Packs - Man, some people have grey mechs while mine can be any color I want... I hate them.
  • PAINT Y U COST MONEZ?
  • MAN, I'M SO GLAD PAINT COSTS MONEY THAT WAY THEY DON'T MONITIZE ANYTHING THAT EFFECTS GAMEPLAY LIKE MECHS OR EQU.... oh...
  • Yen-Lo-Wang and other mechs which have names.
  • Dude, where's my Madcat? Timberwolf, freeborn, it is called a Timberwolf.
  • Where's my hula girl!?!?!?!!? (Addressed)
  • Or earn your highschool degree.
There you go, all the topics you were probably going to make. How about generally discussing the game now. Like possibly organizing a little event? Teach noobz how to be less noobish, that way you don't have to make a thread about them. Or heaven forbid.... play the game.

Feel free to add new bullet points, after all, we got to make sure all bases are covered, stay classy.

Edited by Matthew Pryde, 29 November 2012 - 02:01 PM.

#2 CDLord HHGD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,190 posts
  • Location"You're not comp if you're not stock."

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:18 AM

Epic.

#3 Lucky Noob

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sovereign
  • The Sovereign
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:34 AM

View Postcdlord, on 28 November 2012 - 10:18 AM, said:

Epic.

+1

i realy wish more Posters woud have so much Humor :angry:

#4 Karuik

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationHere.

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:51 PM

Posted Image

#5 80sGlamRockSensation David Bowie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 3,994 posts
  • LocationThe Island

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:55 PM

You forgot

"Where is my Madcat Warhammer <insert any unseen / Clan mech>"
"Where is my Hula Girl"

Please address this issue asap

Edited by mwhighlander, 28 November 2012 - 12:57 PM.

#6 Matthew Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 176 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:01 PM

Updated to reflect oversight.

#7 Blyn

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:13 PM

I want this game to have everything available to me from the beginning, why do I have to work to have nice things?!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users