Ask the Devs 2!
Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:45 PM
"Where abouts would the System Specs for the game be?"
Will it be basically Crysis 2?
Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:28 PM
Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:34 PM
Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:05 AM
I ask because I'm not a people person, and I'd rather not play super organized, just come home, and play some stuff.
Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:30 AM
Which begs the question: Why have different currencies at all?
Can mercenaries fight non-contract fights?
1. How many different maps will be in the game at launch?
2. At what rate do you plan to release new maps post-launch?
3. Will there be more playable planets than maps?
4. If the answer to 3 is a negative, does that mean each map is tied to a specific location?
just a little question for clarification about orders given by the commander. are they directed specifically at some unit or units RTS-style? i.e. select units, select order, click on target, hope they follow? or is it going to be more like a general "someone go here, pls" mechanic? i.e. select order, click on target, hope that someone does it?
[Are we] going to end up with eveyone and no-one trying to command everyone and no-one around, in let's say your typical match with 10 random dudes from the internet?
1) Is there an in-game interface for issuing commands to teammates? I'm assuming yes.
2) Can everyone use it who has the required modules installed or is it restricted to someone *designated* before the match starts?
Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:47 AM
2) What happens if the player does not hawe the nessesary C-bills to repair/reequip his/her mech after game ?
3) Will be there a start-mech for eweryone or just a ammount of C-Bills to buy a mech of the players favour ?
4) Are all weight classes awailable from the first day of playing ?
( This would mean i can specify my pilots skill tree from the first game on ).
5) Are any system requirements awailable untill now ?
Edited by GrayNoton, 10 May 2012 - 11:44 PM.
Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:05 AM
Edit: Nevermind! Just came across this quote which answers the question
So, new question:
Can you go in to more detail on mercenaries? Will there be a player cap on Mercenary Units? Will the unit be able to have more than one contract at a time? Will there be any ability to "upgrade" the Merc HQ?
Edited by Dihm, 09 May 2012 - 06:24 AM.
Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:42 AM
Edited by warner__, 09 May 2012 - 06:42 AM.
Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:15 AM
Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:22 AM
Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:28 AM
2. will there be friendly fire?
same questions as last time,simple but extremly important facts,like its difference between me playing all weapons or energy only and me playing with team or solo ( so these noobs dont hit me )
Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:36 AM
Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:08 AM
Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:20 AM
Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:45 AM
1) will we be able to play in the near future with Periphery Realms or Deep Periphery ???As moderator I noticed some interest in this possible game choice.It would make the game very "varied".
2) many future mechwarriors are interested in using mechs which unfortunately are part of the list "unseen".Will we have some chance to see them in the near future in the game???At least for the most famous as the Rifleman, Warhammer, Marauder,Longbow, Archer and many other http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Unseen .
Thank you for your attention.Bye!!
Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:51 AM
Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:40 AM
But how does a group go about defending those planets if they're attacked?
Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:12 AM
Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:29 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users