Anders For President 3050

183 replies to this topic

Poll: Anders 3049? (248 member(s) have cast votes)

Should Anders be made a community mod of MWO?

1. Yes - Anders 3049 (177 votes [45.74%])

Percentage of vote: 45.74%

2. Yes - Andersbot 3049 (135 votes [34.88%])

Percentage of vote: 34.88%

3. Yes, absolutely and forever (DEMOCRACY IS A SHAM) (75 votes [19.38%])

Percentage of vote: 19.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Agincourt

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:32 PM

Are you one of the many frustrated pubbies sick and tired of hearing the same old mundane political campaign promises?

Empty promises echo across the Inner Sphere every four years; stringing us along as we wait for something good to finally happen. Well it is finally here, and it is real. It is ANDERS. We need to convince Andersbot to run for President in 3049 and end all of the old rhetoric occurring in New Avalon. This campaign will sweep an Inner Sphere ready for “real” change and improve the lives of each and every free citizen.

A.N.D.E.R.S. has the knowledge, the resources, the power and the experience needed to re-shape our ailing Houses; restoring our hope. A.N.D.E.R.S. has been re-fitted with the latest forums-posting operating system, and he/it is programmed to be logical to a fault. With the latest software upgrade, all reasoning is processed through a robust algorithm, and results are accurate to 82%. Compassion for terrible posts has been set to a modest 12%.

Under his/its guidance, the Inner Sphere will once again be the land of opportunity, prosperity and strength!

Join me in creating a grass roots movement designed to save the greatest Houses in the Worlds. Our Houses are heading down a dangerous path, and our future rests on a knife's-edge. I ask you to help me urge Anders to throw his/its hat into the political ring. Our elected and un-elected officials are mortgaging away our future by spending posts that we do not have and in the process, creating unsustainable white noise.

We need to stop the bleeding now and Andersbot will help to heal our forum wounds. We cannot afford to allow Periphery pirates to take advantage of us, improve their robo-conomies and leave our citizens without cyberjobs. Anders will even out the playing field and develop a legitimate plan to reign in our massive white noise surplus.

Vote Now and Join The Movement!

Vote Anders for Community Mod of MWO.

Posted Image

- This message was paid for by The Committee for Anders for President in 3049. Direct approval from Anders was neither provided nor sought in bringing this important message to the Forums. This independent poll is not officially sanctioned by PGI, IGP, or Forums staff, and has no bearing on moderator decisions. This independent poll is intended for informational or entertainment value only.

Edited by Agincourt, 25 January 2013 - 12:39 PM.

#2 Montoya

• PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

I truly believe that Anders would be the best choice for all of us. May his wisdom guide us all in these dark times.

#3 Melthir

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

This one time, I made a bad post, the grammar was horrible, Anders suggested i delete it or else.
On a serious note he is a valued member of the community and the most responsible video game robot I know.
Anders has my vote.

#4 Swiss Beats

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 738 posts
  • Locationbehind you

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

Anders Bot saved me from a horrible brothel fire in The Garden of Eden a few years ago and to this day I am deeply indebted to him. Without his help, I would have never have continued on and survived to complete Mafia 2. Thank you Anders Bot.. for this, you have my loyalty.

#5 Tinal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationKaetetôã

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

I endorse this product and or service.

#6 Wales Grey

Dark Clown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 861 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThe Frigid North

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

Anders has always had an exemplary record of service in X-COM when I named soldiers for his steely hand and unwavering dedication to the shotgun.
I see no reason why Anders, the mechanical fist clenched 'bout the throat of our beloved Word of Lowtax Public Relations Department, should not be awarded the chancelorship a mod-seat.

#7 Grraarrgghh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 829 posts
  • LocationCalgary, Alberta

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

There once was a bot from Canada
Whose words were as soft as taffeta
It commanded the goons
In fifteen Mumble rooms
Oh wait gawddamnit that was Montoya

Edited by Grraarrgghh, 29 November 2012 - 06:23 PM.

#8 Tinal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationKaetetôã

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

How in the heck have 6 of you already managed to screw up a checkbox poll? Is :cripes: an emote on this forum?

#9 Nekki Basara

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • LocationDublin

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

:cripesduck: indeed.

#10 Atlai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,439 posts
  • Locationfrom the East of the South end of the North

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

Got my vote, we need a Goon mod.

#11 Agincourt

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

View PostMason West, on 29 November 2012 - 06:38 PM, said:

Got my vote, we need a Goon mod.

This is merely an exploratory petition urging A.N.D.E.R.S. to run for a moderation seat, and it is not an election, however the Word thanks you for your support.

#12 Chronojam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

Anders for CSM moderator

#13 Don Dongington

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

Please click here before reading on.

Right. So you may be asking yourself, "Why vote for Anders? What can Anders do for me that Cheetos McGrognard can't?"

Let me tell you what.

Anders will bring light where before there was only darkness. Anders will not end hunger, racism, and recession - but he will declare war on the one scourge that plagues us all - shitposting.

Anders is more than just a man.

In actual fact, he's a robot man, from Canada. And we all know what that means, right?

Exactly.

Rumour has it, he's never been arrested for jaywalking, and once popped a wheelie in front of the whole school that went for like, ever. It's said that on one occasion he stared down a picture of Vladimir Putin for two whole minutes, and is considered a regional authority on liver pâté.

So if you value freedom, justice, family, and those little cocktail sausages that always seem to be the first go in a bring-and-share picnic spread, vote ANDERS 3049.

#14 Grand Ayatollah Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:49 AM

Anders, if elected forum moderator how do you intend to pander to my base instincts and intense fear of people who are different from me?

Edited by Narcisoldier, 30 November 2012 - 12:49 AM.

#15 Shibas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:57 AM

Anders has the wisdom of Solomon and the uncompromising logic of a robot, surely there is no better candidate for a moderator.

#16 Swiss Beats

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 738 posts
  • Locationbehind you

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:18 AM

Anders would be like Hammurabi quickly becoming one of the great lawgivers of the forum, bringing order to chaos.. an eye for an eye, a ban hammer for douchebaggery.

#17 Dahn

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:18 AM

Once, when I was captured by a False Bowser, Anders battled an army of Goombas, Lakitus and Koopas to rescue me.

#18 Thorn Hallis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,902 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Paranoia

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:30 AM

Voted all three options. I just love multiple choices!

#19 Hubis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:17 PM

:popcorn:

Edited by Hubis, 30 November 2012 - 05:42 PM.

#20 Grraarrgghh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 829 posts
  • LocationCalgary, Alberta

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

SlothGoon can't be a real goon. It's not a proper noun you half-wit!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users