No Fedcom?

24 replies to this topic

#21 SwordofLight

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationFranklin, MA

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:56 AM

View PostApoc1138, on 06 December 2012 - 01:03 AM, said:

Steiner and Davion don't share any border space - so steiner will be fighting with whoever they share a border with and Davion will be doing the same - so effectively it's "everyone else vs. Davion and Steiner" already

if you do end up with a Davion vs. Steiner drop, then just call it a training excercise :lol:

The Feds and the Commonwealth didnt share a common border, until Prince Davion promised to make it otherwise, warring first on Laio, and then Kurita - the 4th Succession War. Heres the map: http://cf.sarna.net/...scs_jp_3040.pdf

-Don

#22 Apoc1138

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:58 AM

oh yeah, I stand corrected :D

well sucks not to be in fedcom then :)

#23 Qin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 186 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:21 PM

View PostTaemien, on 05 December 2012 - 07:57 AM, said:

Hanse had nothing to do with that, it was his son Victor. Hanse had died of a heart attack by that point. I doubt the Fox would have done something that stupid.

Actually Hanse had planned it, something called Operation Gemini. Though he died before it was needed, when Joshua died in 3057 Victor implemented it. Eventually it was discovered and set everything into motion.

One should not underestimate Hanse, he was not called the Fox because he was a great military tactician.

#24 Mercworks

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 151 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:44 AM

I miss my FedCom (which was formed just before the 4th Succession War). I joined FedSuns, but definitely would have picked FedCom had it been available.

FEDCOM FOR EVER!

#25 dal10

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,525 posts
  • Locationsomewhere near a bucket of water and the gates of hell.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:49 AM

View PostMercworks, on 11 December 2012 - 11:44 AM, said:

I miss my FedCom (which was formed just before the 4th Succession War). I joined FedSuns, but definitely would have picked FedCom had it been available.

FEDCOM FOR EVER!

it doesn't even outlive rasalhague

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users