Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 9 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:53 AM

<SALUTE>

Greetings fellow Mechwarriors!

1st Federated Suns Armored Cavalry is now recruiting. First, a brief history of our Unit.

The First Armored Cavalry is a highly mobile fighting unit consisting of elite MechWarriors and fighter pilots. It was Prince lan Davion who decided to create a ‘Mech regiment so fast and powerful that it could easily overrun most enemy positions before an effective defense could be mounted. To to do this, he assembled a regiment of ‘Mechs chosen for their speed as well as their weapons. As a complement to their speed, he organized a wing of heavy AeroSpace Fighters whose pilots were as skilled in air to ground tactics as they were against enemy fighters. Prince lan’s idea has proven effective. As a raiding force, the Federated Suns Armored Cavalry has few peers, but their success is often achieved only at great cost in machinery and men, which is why there is only the single regiment. The unit insignia of the First Armored Cavalry is a variation on the Federated Sunburst. Its nickname is Point of the Sword.

More in-depth history here. http://wiki.mechlivi...Armored_Cavalry

As one of Davions oldest units, We are actively seeking Pilots who want to take part in TEAM actions. You need not be the best pilot in the world, just have the heart and desire to learn TEAM tactics and fight along side us and our Davion brethren. If you or your unit would like to join us, please contact myself or any of our Officers in-game at anytime, or visit our website at http://www.1fsac.net/and sign up.

In-Game contacts:

LongBowman
Radagast
Checker
Colokid
Dagon Zur

Look one of us up in-game, and we'll get you our TS3 info so you can join us on comms and check it out.

<SALUTE>

Col.LongBow<1FSAC>RCO_HG

Edited by LongBow, 27 July 2014 - 02:49 PM.

#2 LordRush

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 422 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

Good bunch of guys here with many many years of service!

What up 1FSAC!!!

#3 LongBow

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 9 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:24 PM

Thanks Rush and good to see you. I like your sig. My Fave band ever!

#4 GuiltySpark343

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:12 PM

How do I join up with 1FSAC?

#5 Colt Ward

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

Not to rain on your parade, I love the 1FSAC and use them in table top . . . but they are a relatively new unit since Ian Davion was the founder. Pretty much every other AFFS (or AFFC as it should be at this time) are older, excepting mercenaries.

Please tell me your keeping the speed up over 5/8 and good luck.

#6 JAFO

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:53 AM

As an affiliated unit of 1FSAC I would like to recommend this group to anyone looking for a team to play with. 1FSAC has good leader ship and good quality of game play. LB, WP, Checker and Rad are all good guys and have a good team. If your looking for a home this is a good place.

#7 Neozero

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 136 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:10 AM

View PostColt Ward, on 11 December 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:

Not to rain on your parade, I love the 1FSAC and use them in table top . . . but they are a relatively new unit since Ian Davion was the founder. Pretty much every other AFFS (or AFFC as it should be at this time) are older, excepting mercenaries.

Please tell me your keeping the speed up over 5/8 and good luck.

He is talking about the team as a whole not the actual unit, and they have been gaming together since the early 90s if I remember correctly. They are a great bunch of guys to play with, and I am honored to call them friends. Anyone looking for a good home with a dedicated membership that has a rich history within House Davion in the various online iterations of Mechwarrior/Battletech then this is your team.

Edited by Neozero, 28 December 2012 - 04:10 AM.

#8 Radagast

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

"He is talking about the team as a whole not the actual unit, and they have been gaming together since the early 90s if I remember correctly. They are a great bunch of guys to play with, and I am honored to call them friends. Anyone looking for a good home with a dedicated membership that has a rich history within House Davion in the various online iterations of Mechwarrior/Battletech then this is your team."

or should be!.......LOL....hey and if you don't find us a good fit we have HHGD and Dismal Disinherited that you can try a fit with. We just like folks to be fairly talented and willing to follow orders even if it means you die first!.....which is usually my job :-)

#9 Field Marshal Stonewall

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMesa Arizona

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:26 AM

I joined these guys about 3 months ago, they are all a great group and would recommend them highly!! We are recruiting!! Join up today!

~Stonewall~

#10 Hawk819

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,606 posts
  • Location666 Werewolf Lane. Transylvania, Romania Ph#: Transylvania 6-5000

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:02 PM

I'm back, guys. For some strange reason I was able to download the latest patch. I'll see you guys this weekend.

<o

Hawk819
3rd Battalion, "The Nightstalkers"
1st FedSuns Armored Cav., AFFS

#11 Hawk819

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,606 posts
  • Location666 Werewolf Lane. Transylvania, Romania Ph#: Transylvania 6-5000

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:46 AM

On another note: LB, accept my application for the website!!

#12 cat97628

• Pip
  • Command Sergeant-Major
  • Command Sergeant-Major
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:14 PM

application sent

#13 jslammer

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationUtah

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:21 PM

I would love to join this regiment, but I've already submitted a application I think for House Davion to join a unit and I haven't heard a response from that application for a few months now....So I don't know if you guys have a flux of people applying but I have been playing with various companies on the TS3 channel and I'd love to know when will I be assigned into a company?

But staying true to the Federated Suns so I'm not giving up until the day I die hah

#14 Radagast

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:38 AM

Recruiting website is www.1stFSAC.enjin.com , the older website has been fubarred for a LONG time!

Rad

Edited by Radagast, 21 December 2013 - 10:38 AM.

#15 Dagon Zur

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 142 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:55 AM

..1FSAC , my home ^_^

Edited by Dagon Zur, 12 January 2014 - 06:55 AM.

#16 Hunter 1988

Rookie

• 9 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:07 AM

hi guys,

registered and ready :ph34r: .

#17 PieRat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 129 posts
  • LocationSoutheast of Disorder

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:15 AM

View Postjslammer, on 20 December 2013 - 12:21 PM, said:

I would love to join this regiment, but I've already submitted a application I think for House Davion to join a unit and I haven't heard a response from that application for a few months now....So I don't know if you guys have a flux of people applying but I have been playing with various companies on the TS3 channel and I'd love to know when will I be assigned into a company?

But staying true to the Federated Suns so I'm not giving up until the day I die hah

Slammer did you ever get a response?

#18 Hann Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 276 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:49 PM

Hello! Just want to give you guys an invite to a league we have created:

With the advent of private lobbies we will have the opportunity to play 1vs1, 4vs4, 8vs8, and 12vs12.
We have created traditional ladder leagues to give everyone a chance to play opponents around their same skill level and be the best that they can be.
There is no cost and everyone is invited to play. There is something here for everyone.
League play will begin on Monday 5/5/2015 at 10PM EST. Check the website for all the details!
http://mwoladder.enjin.com/home

#19 Beedalion

Rookie

• The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:15 AM

I would like to join the team, im all for Davion forces and am wanting to join the fight, I'm a fair pilot and would like the chance to be part of a team to help kick butt. Plus i feel i would learn more to become more effective for the Sun's efforts. I'm for Davion no matter in either case of your decision.

#20 Dagon Zur

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 142 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:59 AM

View PostBeedalion, on 12 July 2014 - 12:15 AM, said:

I would like to join the team, im all for Davion forces and am wanting to join the fight, I'm a fair pilot and would like the chance to be part of a team to help kick butt. Plus i feel i would learn more to become more effective for the Sun's efforts. I'm for Davion no matter in either case of your decision.

Beedalion ,you are welcome to join us on page: http://www.1stfsac.e...gin/do/register

<S>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users