I Think I Need To Be Nerfed. I Keep Getting Kills With Stock Mechs.

6 replies to this topic

#1 Socket7

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCapping your base

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

Is there anything PGI can do about this? It's really disheartening to see my K/D ratio continually rising with every match I play.

Winning all of these matches is really starting to upset me. I'm doing everything right. Pugging, using a stock mech, but my bank account just keeps getting larger.

How am I supposed to count all this money and XP? At this rate I'll have modules in a few days. That sounds downright contagious.

Am I the only one encountering this problem?

:D ;) :D :D

#2 Adrienne Vorton

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts
  • LocationBerlin/ Germany

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:16 AM

no, you´re certainly not alone with this...and i am sure PGI will find a solution if people cry loud enough about it :)

#3 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:37 AM

I noticed that bug as well, when open beta started. For two days I ran nothing but trial mechs, to test the economy a bit. When I actually made money with it, I thought it might be because I have premium time active, but now you made me think it over.

I will have to test ti again, without premium time in the next few days. This must be wrong!

#4 Grease Monkey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 112 posts
  • LocationKCMO

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:05 AM

Gasp! You mean that when piloted properly the trial mechs are viable and not overheating death traps like the rest of the forums say? Surely not, how can so many people be wrong...You need to submit a support ticket, surely your damage has somehow been buffed

/sarcasm

While not amazing they are capable mechs when in capable hands

I think this thread needs to be moved to the general discussion page due to its rarely spoken truth.

#5 Dirus Nigh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

Your ability to pilot your mech and manage weapons groups and heat is OP. Im going to report you so this can be fixed in the next patch.

#6 juxstapo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,683 posts
  • Locationmy Tier is bigger than yours.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

I refuse to drop against Socket... in fact I'm considering switching to Hawken... they don't have Sockets over there because they care about their player base. PGI I've given you my time, affection and money, if you want to keep this game running you're going to have to do something about the Socket!! It's absurd.

#7 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:53 PM

He actually hits enemy mechs... obvious aimbot, people.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users