3 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,773 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

Weekly Review – Dec. 14th

December is just sailing by!

We had Ask the Devs 28 – Answers up first and I hope everyone found some new information there. The next one is up for questions, so head on over ;)

Due to a very popular response to our American Thanksgiving MC sale, we’ve decided to run another one from Dec 13th to the 18th, this time on all MC purchase options! That means 20% extra MC on all packages! This was a heavily requested option, and we're glad to give it to you. So go enjoy!

Yesterday we had an attack on our forums, but we quickly sorted that out. You can read more about it here. We’re on it, and are happy to report that no passwords were stolen. And again, we don’t even have your credit card information on site, so it’s safe.

Oh and for new and veteran players out there, Penny Arcade wrote up an excellent Pilot Safety Information Guide that you can check out here. You get a free day of premium time for it, so what are you waiting for?

Also, today I (Garth) will be doing a ride-along with the NGNG crew on twitch.tv at 2pm PST. We hope you can join in and watch – see just how badly I can make them lose!

Thanks for tuning in, and we hope you all have a great weekend!

Cheers, The MechWarrior Online Team

#2 Sulf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:38 AM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 14 December 2012 - 10:45 AM, said:

Due to a very popular response to our American Thanksgiving MC sale, we’ve decided to run another one from Dec 13th to the 18th, this time on all MC purchase options! That means 20% extra MC on all packages! This was a heavily requested option, and we're glad to give it to you. So go enjoy!

All I hear are people who are unwilling to pay more. Are these the same people who asked for 3rd person view?

#3 Dax Frey

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 232 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

View PostBrickyard, on 14 December 2012 - 11:38 AM, said:

All I hear are people who are unwilling to pay more. Are these the same people who asked for 3rd person view?

I figured the first "complaint" would be about the fact that there was nothing of real note to review this week and as such you were suprised to see any weekly review at all...

Edited by Dax Frey, 14 December 2012 - 12:01 PM.

#4 Sulf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:06 PM

View PostDax Frey, on 14 December 2012 - 12:00 PM, said:

I figured the first "complaint" would be about the fact that there was nothing of real note to review this week and as such you were suprised to see any weekly review at all...

You can have that complaint if you like. ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users