Gaaaah, I submit, I submit!

#3622 FamineWind

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 20 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:56 PM

You Brits are always welcome, and Russians too. Boosting our EU ranks, excellent.

#3623 D0hle

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 97 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:51 PM

What in the world is going on in here? All these units popping up. ;)

#3624 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:48 AM

I suspect the relevance of MWO unit definitions and registration might have been sufficient to arouse some dormant ambitions.

#3625 Dalen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 213 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:14 PM

Wow no kidding this is crazy!! Units are being created for no reason or what?

#3626 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:00 PM

Posted Image

#3627 PhySol

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:38 PM

Hello, you guys can call me Phy. I've played mw2. mw3, mw4. Used to play the Puma/Adder and the Uziel. I prefer the medium type mechs. I've picked up the blackjack 1X as my weapon of choice, any tips appreciated :rolleyes:

See ya'll on the drops.

#3628 Scifimyth

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 50 posts
  • LocationQuesnel, BC

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:11 AM

Welcome PhySol! We are always open to new initiates and certainly going to help you with your builds. We have some good designs that we use.

#3629 Evil Ed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 527 posts
  • LocationStavanger, Norway

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:49 PM

Yeah, hi PhySol and welcome to TMC!

#3630 Caeb75

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:33 PM

I just submitted my application two nights ago, and am already under way. Having played several other games in clans, I knew what I was looking for when I was looking for a Merc unit to join, I looked at every one I came accross, and kept coming back to the Templars.

#3631 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:58 PM

Posted Image

#3632 CryicMech

Rookie

• The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:45 PM

I just got my application accepted last night and already I like what I am feeling. It feels like I am a part of a true team for once, with people who have my back. I am glad I joined TMC.

#3633 AnthroFool

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:09 PM

Have been playing with this group for two days now, 50+ drops and it is a solid team of individuals looking to win but enjoying themselves at the same time. I believe i have made the correct decision in way of my allies.

#3634 Scifimyth

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 50 posts
  • LocationQuesnel, BC

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:34 PM

Great to hear from all the new Initiates. We are always looking forward to dropping with new blood.

#3635 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:16 AM

On the subject of new blood, as new initiatives I recommend going to see the nurse about donating some to Corporation. Then there's the form about signing over your soul and first born. The insurance waiver, oh and your ration book for bacon doughnuts in the mess hall.

The one size fits all pilot uniform will eventually stretch to fit based on your body morphology but the effort in wearing it as tight as it is now will also help to develop and tone body muscle until it conforms to your individual shape.

Do not leave empty coffee cups in the mech hangar unless you also take whisky in your coffee. The chief deckhand will bust your nuts or set his pet lion on you about litter.

Brush your teeth, keep your nose and privates clean, dont eat the yellow snow ..... yep think thats about it. The Knight Mentors will fill in what I missed but I think thats the important stuff. :)

#3636 Caeb75

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:55 AM

View PostNoesis, on 18 August 2014 - 10:16 AM, said:

On the subject of new blood, as new initiatives I recommend going to see the nurse about donating some to Corporation. Then there's the form about signing over your soul and first born. The insurance waiver, oh and your ration book for bacon doughnuts in the mess hall.

The one size fits all pilot uniform will eventually stretch to fit based on your body morphology but the effort in wearing it as tight as it is now will also help to develop and tone body muscle until it conforms to your individual shape.

Do not leave empty coffee cups in the mech hangar unless you also take whisky in your coffee. The chief deckhand will bust your nuts or set his pet lion on you about litter.

Brush your teeth, keep your nose and privates clean, dont eat the yellow snow ..... yep think thats about it. The Knight Mentors will fill in what I missed but I think thats the important stuff. :)

The nurse won't see me....I'm too much of a perv, , the Devil's already got my soul so you'll have to take that matter up with him. My first born? You want her? Take her.....just remember that you can't give her back. Ripped up the insurance waiver.....you break it, you bought it. And I will take as many bacon doughnuts in the mess hall as I want. I'm just big enough to do it.

Speaking of big.....you don't want to see me in a one size fits all anything except maybe a hat, so I will walk around in my underwear or nothing at all until a properly fitted uniform arrives.....Your choice.

The coffee cups....Whoever would sully the taste of good whiskey with coffee should be shot so I should be ok....

I do brush my teeth, and keep an extra long pinky nail for keeping my nose clean. The privates are on a regular washing schedule. Once a month whether they need it or not. Oh.....and I like the yellow snow. I don't understand how anyone can stand the bland white stuff.

#3637 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:10 PM

View PostCaeb75, on 18 August 2014 - 11:55 AM, said:

The nurse won't see me....I'm too much of a perv, , the Devil's already got my soul so you'll have to take that matter up with him. My first born? You want her? Take her.....just remember that you can't give her back. Ripped up the insurance waiver.....you break it, you bought it. And I will take as many bacon doughnuts in the mess hall as I want. I'm just big enough to do it.

Speaking of big.....you don't want to see me in a one size fits all anything except maybe a hat, so I will walk around in my underwear or nothing at all until a properly fitted uniform arrives.....Your choice.

The coffee cups....Whoever would sully the taste of good whiskey with coffee should be shot so I should be ok....

I do brush my teeth, and keep an extra long pinky nail for keeping my nose clean. The privates are on a regular washing schedule. Once a month whether they need it or not. Oh.....and I like the yellow snow. I don't understand how anyone can stand the bland white stuff.

rofl, Definatley officer material this one imho. ^^

#3638 Evil Ed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 527 posts
  • LocationStavanger, Norway

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:02 AM

I hope this initiate goes to [KM]Groth...

#3639 D0hle

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 97 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:41 AM

Mmm... I can already smell the new blood...

Err... I mean... welcome, one and all! :lol:

#3640 Dalen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 213 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:44 AM

LOL, welcome all!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users