3254 replies to this topic

#3241 Leroifou

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 96 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:55 AM

Well met fellas. Thank you for the 12-man matches. We appreciate being able to face off against you guys at every occasion.

#3242 Santanico Pandamonium

• Members
  • PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 40 posts
  • LocationFt. Hood TX

Posted 10 April 2014 - 04:24 PM

12Mans is what makes the world go 'round.

#3243 Dalen

• Legendary Founder
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:12 AM

Just a quick heads up we have posted our official announcement on the Templars home page, it provides start date and the address to the Crusade webpage. We hope to you are interested in our vision of CW, again it is open to everyone in your unit to participate.

Cheers,

Dalen

#3244 Grothlamarath

Rookie

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:15 AM

Congratulations to our new Knights: grothlamarath & M1Combat!

#3245 Evil Ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationStavanger, Norway

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:03 AM

Yes, and nice that both of you are stepping into the 12-man action! Speaking of 12-mans, fun (and successful) drops yesterday when some random Templars felt the urge to group up. I really like those spontaneous 12-mans where people brings a mech and maybe a couple of beers an just drop for fun.

Edited by Evil Ed, 13 April 2014 - 05:21 AM.

#3246 Leroifou

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 96 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:30 AM

View PostEvil Ed, on 13 April 2014 - 05:03 AM, said:

Yes, and nice that both of you are stepping into the 12-man action! Speaking of 12-mans, fun (and successful) drops yesterday when some random Templars felt the urge to group up. I really like those spontaneous 12-mans where people brings a mech and maybe a couple of beers an just drop for fun.

+1

#3247 Gtbuck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:30 AM

View PostDalen, on 11 April 2014 - 10:12 AM, said:

Just a quick heads up we have posted our official announcement on the Templars home page, it provides start date and the address to the Crusade webpage. We hope to you are interested in our vision of CW, again it is open to everyone in your unit to participate.

Cheers,

Dalen

This looks really cool guys. The Seraphim currently has a couple of contracts to fulfill but I'll make sure all of our companies are aware of this and hopefully we can get involved. Would hate to miss out on an event run by a classy Merc Unit like the Templars.

#3248 Syrice

Rookie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationDallas,TX

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:57 PM

Begining the long journey. See you all in game.

-Syrice

#3249 Leroifou

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:11 AM

View PostSyrice, on 14 April 2014 - 01:57 PM, said:

Begining the long journey. See you all in game.

-Syrice

Welcome!

#3250 Huck F1nn

Rookie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:47 PM

Huck F1nn here I'd like to thank you for allowing me to join the Templars. I've heard good things about your clan and I'm happy to be a part of it. I don't have any clan experience with the Mechawarrior games unfortunately but I'm happy someones glad to take me aboard. I used to run this old Vulture back in Mercs and had a ton of fun with that thing along with the Uziel. What's yalls favorite mechs?

#3251 Flying Blind

• Legendary Founder
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 619 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:21 PM

View PostHuck F1nn, on 15 April 2014 - 03:47 PM, said:

What's yalls favorite mechs?

OMG I love this question and I think my guildies are sick of hearing my answer but too bad!
CN9-D! I believe I am the very first person to run this mech built this way (had it built within an hour of the mech being released). I even got reported as a hacker because no-one at the time realized the mech could go that fast. it was funny.

I also love Firestarters especially the Ember.

#3252 GFierce

• Legendary Founder
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 52 posts
  • LocationThe Templars

Posted Yesterday, 09:35 AM

OH FB everyone knows it should be the hunchback.

#3253 Leroifou

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 96 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:50 PM

View PostHuck F1nn, on 15 April 2014 - 03:47 PM, said:

Huck F1nn here I'd like to thank you for allowing me to join the Templars. I've heard good things about your clan and I'm happy to be a part of it. I don't have any clan experience with the Mechawarrior games unfortunately but I'm happy someones glad to take me aboard. I used to run this old Vulture back in Mercs and had a ton of fun with that thing along with the Uziel. What's yalls favorite mechs?

Welcome!

#3254 Hann Solo

• Legendary Founder
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 150 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:51 PM

Hello! Just want to give you guys an invite to a league we have created:

With the advent of private lobbies we will have the opportunity to play 1vs1, 4vs4, 8vs8, and 12vs12.
We have created traditional ladder leagues to give everyone a chance to play opponents around their same skill level and be the best that they can be.
There is no cost and everyone is invited to play. There is something here for everyone.
League play will begin on Monday 5/5/2015 at 10PM EST. Check the website for all the details!
http://mwoladder.enjin.com/home

#3255 Mea Dostoevsky

Rookie

• Members
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 1 posts

Posted Today, 12:04 AM

Signed up, and getting my feet wet. May you all have much stompypewpew!

My favorite mech chassis, btw, is the Raven. Don't ask which variant, because my answer would be ALL OF THEM :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users