The Templars- Old School, New Blood

5258 replies to this topic

#3241 Syrice

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • LocationDallas,TX

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:57 PM

Begining the long journey. See you all in game.

-Syrice

#3242 Leroifou

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 126 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:11 AM

View PostSyrice, on 14 April 2014 - 01:57 PM, said:

Begining the long journey. See you all in game.

-Syrice

Welcome!

#3243 Huck F1nn

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:47 PM

Huck F1nn here I'd like to thank you for allowing me to join the Templars. I've heard good things about your clan and I'm happy to be a part of it. I don't have any clan experience with the Mechawarrior games unfortunately but I'm happy someones glad to take me aboard. I used to run this old Vulture back in Mercs and had a ton of fun with that thing along with the Uziel. What's yalls favorite mechs?

#3244 Flying Blind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 776 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:21 PM

View PostHuck F1nn, on 15 April 2014 - 03:47 PM, said:

What's yalls favorite mechs?

OMG I love this question and I think my guildies are sick of hearing my answer but too bad!
CN9-D! I believe I am the very first person to run this mech built this way (had it built within an hour of the mech being released). I even got reported as a hacker because no-one at the time realized the mech could go that fast. it was funny.

I also love Firestarters especially the Ember.

#3245 GFierce

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 56 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:35 AM

OH FB everyone knows it should be the hunchback.

#3246 Leroifou

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 126 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:50 PM

View PostHuck F1nn, on 15 April 2014 - 03:47 PM, said:

Huck F1nn here I'd like to thank you for allowing me to join the Templars. I've heard good things about your clan and I'm happy to be a part of it. I don't have any clan experience with the Mechawarrior games unfortunately but I'm happy someones glad to take me aboard. I used to run this old Vulture back in Mercs and had a ton of fun with that thing along with the Uziel. What's yalls favorite mechs?

Welcome!

#3247 Hann Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 276 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:51 PM

Hello! Just want to give you guys an invite to a league we have created:

With the advent of private lobbies we will have the opportunity to play 1vs1, 4vs4, 8vs8, and 12vs12.
We have created traditional ladder leagues to give everyone a chance to play opponents around their same skill level and be the best that they can be.
There is no cost and everyone is invited to play. There is something here for everyone.
League play will begin on Monday 5/5/2015 at 10PM EST. Check the website for all the details!
http://mwoladder.enjin.com/home

#3248 MeanderingBeing

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:04 AM

Signed up, and getting my feet wet. May you all have much stompypewpew!

My favorite mech chassis, btw, is the Raven. Don't ask which variant, because my answer would be ALL OF THEM :P

#3249 Dalen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 213 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:40 PM

Greetings from the Templars! - http://mwomercs.com/...hool-new-blood/

We're one of the oldest MechWarrior teams you're likely to run across. Our roots go back to Netmech in leagues like The Registry, TKZ and Grand Council.

The Templars are a multi time zone community, with players from around the world. While our strongest presence currently resides in what is considered the North American time zones, we have leadership and pilots from many nations who call The Templars home. We are primarily an English speaking group with many distinguished accents from our members located all over the world. We currently do not have the need for interpreters, although I believe we could easily provide one. We encourage all MWO players, young and old, new and veteran to apply and find not just a guild but a caring, respectful and helpful community committed to competing in the upcoming Crusade and MWO's Community Warfare.

Some of our many highlights -

An Initiate Training that is designed to help guide in the process of becoming more familiar with MWO and our unit, complete with a Mentor, to aid him in his development and to help us understand each new initiates specific needs.The initiate program isn’t really about how good of a pilot you are, but to teach some of the basic, tactical, doctrines of The Templars. Once you graduate from the Initiate program, you will be promoted to full Knight with all of the benefits and privileges thereof.

For instance, we offer full Knights various Pilot Training Programs to help players become more skilled in a chosen mech or even to learn the team concepts of 12-man drops. The program is designed to complement our Initiate program by taking a hands-on approach specifically to the combat training of new pilots, with a specific focus on each individuals needs, battlefield roles, lance level skills, and effective 12 man participation.

Leadership training through our War College to aid our future leaders in their development into lance and company command.

An Internal Awards and Achievement System.

TeamSpeak3 Server that sees use 24/7 by our 200+ active users with a mentor or leadership member available to address any concerns or answer any questions.

We encourage the use of our 6 drop channels for regular 4 man participation and we have 10 channels for the more competitive 12 man drops, these include our regularly scheduled 12 man banner system. We also have regular Pick Up Group 12 mans lead by our leadership members, all of which are open to all members of the Templars and occur in both EU and NA time zones.

An active forum with extensive information covering topics from Mech Builds (with specialized tagging and a unique tool for mech/role design) to pilot skill building. The Templar University contains extensive information that can be used by all members.

All pilot training opportunities, regularly scheduled 12 mans, meetings, and most pick up group 12 mans are posted on our webpage available to any Templars interested in participating.

But don't believe me: try us out yourself!

http://thetemplars.enjin.com/home

#3250 Dirty Furby

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 5 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:18 AM

Glad to be joining the Templars

#3251 00dlez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:08 AM

After being burned out on MWO for a while, I'm making my comeback with the Templars... Lot of promising aspects to the unit and I'm learning more every day.

#3252 Leroifou

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:17 PM

View Post00dlez, on 18 April 2014 - 07:08 AM, said:

After being burned out on MWO for a while, I'm making my comeback with the Templars... Lot of promising aspects to the unit and I'm learning more every day.

Welcome 00dlez!

#3253 Fubbleskag

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:52 AM

Welcome to the new Templars that have recently joined!

#3254 Max Paralax

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:50 PM

Looking for a Merc unit? Think about joining us!

#3255 Dalen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 213 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:33 PM

View Post00dlez, on 18 April 2014 - 07:08 AM, said:

We hear you, welcome back! :)

Edited by Dalen, 19 April 2014 - 08:34 PM.

#3256 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:34 AM

Posted Image

#3257 Euphoric1RW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:38 AM

Happy Easter.
Posted Image

#3258 Lysander Voidrunner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 505 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:35 AM

A good bump for a great bunch of lads!

Salutes from the Carrion Crows!

#3259 Leroifou

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 126 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:23 PM

View PostLysander Voidrunner, on 20 April 2014 - 10:35 AM, said:

A good bump for a great bunch of lads!

Salutes from the Carrion Crows!

Thanks Lysander. India Banner always enjoys facing off against you guys.

#3260 GunnyKintaro 01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:08 PM

Happy Easter All

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users