27 replies to this topic

#1 Starkiller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:36 AM

BLACK HEARTS

The Black Hearts were founded in Y2K in preperation for the launch of EA Games Multiplayer Battletech 3025 as the Disciples of Carnage 5th Regiment. We have transitioned through many games and alliances through the years and still remain true to ourselves regardless of attempts to change our core values. If you are looking for an mature guild that likes to have fun and play games with each other, all the while completing content a game has to offer, with a group that becomes more than just guild mates over the course of getting to know one another, than maybe we are what you are looking for.

Now, with that said we can be irreverant and like to make fun of Xflame's mom and Boyd on a burrito binge, or talk about Aannaeyalia's latest sexual escapade, but we will not tollerate racism of any sort. We do not want your baby momma drama either and will not tollerate it. Over the years we have tried to be nice to people that do not fit in with us for the sake of being decent human beings, but those days are long gone. If you do not fit in with us then go somewhere you do fit in.

We are looking for players that are 21+ age and realize the people you play with is more important than the piece of gear you get this evening. If you want to work with others and have fun doing it, while accomplishing things casually that it takes younger players more time to accomplish by doing it 7 nights a week, then feel free to contact one of us in game, respond to this thread, send me a pm on the forums or drop by our website and fill out an application!

Yes, EVERYONE fills out an application, even I have filled them out many times for the guild over the years. If you can not be bothered to take 5 minutes to fill out a decent application, then you do not have the dedication to the guild we are looking for.

We use Mumble as our primary means of communication. If you do not wish to participate in Mumble, you will not fit in with us. We suggest headsets if you are worried someone will hear what we are saying in Mumble as we do not restrict language nor censor what our friends wish to say. Mumble Server Address is fish.mumbleboxes.com port 36181. To enter password for Mumble server: Go to server, click access tokens, click add, type PK, hit enter and save

We have a website we expect people to be at least moderately active on. You do not have to spend every waking hour on the website, but we do expect you to sign up for events, post game relevant information and if you feel like it non game related things as well. We are a community of like minded individuals not just a guild that raids 3 nights a week like some guilds do in various games.

So after reading all that if you are still here, feel free to contact:

GUILD LEADER

Colonel Starkiller

OFFICERS

Major Mega Deth

Captain Tech Hazard

Captain Gabriel

Captain Phalse

Lieutenant Catwoman

Lieutenant Arkhon

Lieutenant Arkhubar

Edited by Starkiller, 04 May 2014 - 09:46 AM.

#2 Starkiller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:34 AM

Merry Christmas Ford Theater!

#3 Starkiller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:34 AM

Hope everyone is having an awesome Holiday Season, I know we are!

#4 Starkiller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:16 PM

Happy New Year!

#5 Starkiller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

Hope everyone is having a great New Year! Scheduled practices are Tuesday and Thursday at 900 PM EST. Be there or be square!

#6 Starkiller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:57 PM

Always looking for a few more mature individuals that do not want to just be apart of the zerg. Feel free to come hang out with some friends and blow up mechs!

#7 Starkiller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

Having a blast but we could always use a few more like minded individuals!

#8 Mega Deth

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

I'm on from 8am est to 2pm est than agian from 7:00pm est to when ever if your looking for some people to drop with

Mega Deth

#9 Tech Hazard

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

StarKiller spelled my name wrong :P

#10 Starkiller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

Fixed for ya!

#11 Kes Moreau

• PipPip
  • The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 40 posts
  • LocationJade Falcon Invasion Corridor

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:50 AM

Hey guys, signed up at your site. I hope to play alongside ya'll soon. I've been unable to resolve my headset/win 8 issue so far so it sounds like I'm a robot talking into a tin can at least on TS. Maybe vent is different but that seems doubtful. I've tried a bunch of fixes so far and nothing works. Anyway I hope to hear back from you guys. If not have a good one. Cheers -THC

#12 Starkiller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

I sent you a pm on our website!

#13 Starkiller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:01 PM

I will be around sparsely next weekend as I delve into the Neverwinter Online Beta! We have people playing many games together, if you are looking for a group of friends to play games with, give us a shout!

#14 Starkiller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:35 PM

Very productive meeting last night and grats to all those that received promotions!

Edited by Starkiller, 03 February 2013 - 12:35 PM.

#15 Mega Deth

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

Still looking for new recruits and friends

MD

#16 Starkiller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:38 PM

Always looking for more qualified friends!

#17 Starkiller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

Could use a couple more qualified pilots!

#18 Starkiller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:20 PM

Always looking for more qualified pilots!

#19 Turbo Diarrhea

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

Hey all. I was in (D.o.C) {E.M.A} back in the day and was looking for a few buds from then.
My handle was EnMiTy and like i said was in EMA which i think was affiliated with yall.
If ya remember me or just want a old pilot to group up with send me a friends request.
Thanks.

Edited by JbC243, 07 October 2013 - 07:48 PM.

#20 Beik Ross Norst

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 61 posts
  • LocationEerie, PA

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

lol, when you said mature I thought you meant a little (or lot) older than 21+ :) always looking for another group to drop with.

Edited by Beik Ross Norst, 07 October 2013 - 07:10 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users