27 replies to this topic

#21 Starkiller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

View PostJbC243, on 07 October 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

Hey all. I was in (D.o.C) {E.M.A} back in the day and was looking for a few buds from then.
My handle was EnMiTy and like i said was in EMA which i think was affiliated with yall.
If ya remember me or just want a old pilot to group up with send me a friends request.
Thanks.

DoC is hanging out on the Steiner Hub TS server.

View PostBeik Ross Norst, on 07 October 2013 - 07:07 PM, said:

lol, when you said mature I thought you meant a little (or lot) older than 21+ ;) always looking for another group to drop with.

Feel free to come around anytime or visit the Steiner Hub TS server. Plenty of good people on our vent and their TS server both.

#22 Mega Deth

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

Look forward to dropping with you guys.

#23 Starkiller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:26 PM

Get with Megadeth, Damecles, Boydsan, Vicous, DQIII, Eric Portenelli or any other of our great Mechwarriors! Also we are really looking forward to Star Citizen and possibly Shroud of the Avatar (UO) also!

#24 Starkiller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:20 PM

Vent info is updated.

#25 Starkiller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:23 AM

Getting ready for the launch of ESO this weekend as Daggerfall Covenant! Come join a guild with many, many years of siege experience and the success to back it as well!

#26 Starkiller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:44 AM

Switching to Mumble with the demise of Nationvoice.

#27 Starkiller

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 271 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:57 PM

Getting ready and training for Star Citizen! Anyone that felt let down with MWO give us a shout!

#28 Mega Deth

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:15 PM

BLACK HEARTS

The Black Hearts was founded in 2000, as the Disciples of Carnage's 5th Regiment, in preparation for the launch of Multiplayer Battletech 3025 . We have transitioned through many games and alliances through the years and still remain true to ourselves regardless of attempts to change our core values.

If you are looking for a mature 21+ guild that likes to have fun and play games with each other, enjoys completing all the content a game has to offer, and where members become more than just guild mates over the course of time, then we may be what you are looking for.

We have a new MWO website we expect people to be at least moderately active on. You do not have to spend every waking hour on the website, but we do expect you to sign up for events and share information. We are a community of like minded individuals.

http://blackhearts.e...com/recruitment

Col. Starkiller [BH]
LtCol. Mega Deth [BH]
Black Hearts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users