Minimum system requirements?
Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:33 PM
Maybe the minimum specs for crysis 3?
Have they even posted theirs?
Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:39 PM
Yeah I know that broseph lol.
I'd just hate to build what I think is a moderately priced and powered system only to find out one component is just below the threshold.
Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:41 PM
Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:43 PM
Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:56 PM
But the minimum requirements for Crysis 2 are:
Minimum system requirements
In order to play this game (Crysis 2), your PC must meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows XP/Vista/7 (with the latest SP)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 2GHz
- 2 GiB of RAM (3 GiB on Vista/7)
- 9 GiB free hard disk space
- NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or ATI Radeon 3850 HD with 512 MiB of VRAM
- For multiplayer: broadband Internet connection
- For activation: a one-time authorization is performed at the first run, which requires an Internet connection
Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:07 PM
Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:08 PM
Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:36 PM
Yeah, the more accurate our specs are the better they can make the game!
Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:23 PM
Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:05 PM
Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:28 PM
Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:38 PM
Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:55 PM
My laptop can run crysis 2 at max anyway. I wouldn't be too concerned about options such as that though. Most games which have come out in the last I-dont-know-how-many years have all had options to remove shadows, shaders, dull down textures and the like. I would honestly be shocked if they remove this, as it was built into Crysis 2 anyways, and their both built on the same core engine.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users