Please attempt to respond to the following questions in your responses:
- How had the patch generally affected your performance?
- Whether there are specific points in the game when your performance changes.
- What are your video settings, did you change them since last patch?
- Average FPS ingame and in the menus for previous patch and latest patch (Press F9 to see your FPS)
- System specs (You can include them in a [spoiler] [ /spoiler])
- Your advertised internet connection speed / Geographic location
How many patches are we going to go through where this bug lives? How many people are going to get annoyed by it and stop playing? If this isn't the highest priority fix I don't know what it could be. I got it maybe twice in the past but from around three patches ago I'm getting it far more often so if anything it's getting worse and it's so frustrating.
I can either quit the match or play with FPS between 3 - 7 when looking in specific directions. With regards to that why is it only in specific directions too? If I look down the sides of maps I'm fine but if I look towards the middle or to where the other team spawned it hits me. Yes it's a ranty post but frankly I'm sick of this bug getting through patch after patch while it gets WORSE.
Edited by Niko Snow, 16 April 2013 - 12:23 PM.
Quote start added due to merged threads