24 replies to this topic

#21 KalebFenoir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 222 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

View PostStrum Wealh, on 15 January 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

That info is on the page for each weapon in the series (HAG-20, HAG-30, and HAG-40), as well as on the Weapons and Equipment Lists (within the Clan ballistic weapons section).

It's also described in TechManual, on pages 219 (background/fluff, and construction rules) and 343 (weapons' specifications/statistics).

Perfect, thank you. All that time I spent searching Sarna, I never found the WaE lists. You'd think that the entries for the weapons would actually have their stats and requirements. I'll also have to look up TechManual, but I doubt I'll find one in my neck of the woods.

#22 Slade Deleportas

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:32 AM

Go get Solaris Skunk Werks. An awesome mach creator with all the latest gadgets and such.

#23 KalebFenoir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 222 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:37 AM

View PostSlade Deleportas, on 16 January 2013 - 08:32 AM, said:

Go get Solaris Skunk Werks. An awesome mach creator with all the latest gadgets and such.

Thanks. Been using Drawing Board v2.0 for years, but it stopped updating, so I'm kind of missing all the pretty new things. Skunkwerks looks like it works very well. I'll download it and try it out. (holy cow it has a lot of update downloads)

#24 Slade Deleportas

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

Huh? Just download .6 81... That's the latest release...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users