Fear This Eagle :)

#42 FirestormRMA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 152 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:16 AM

< S > At work dreaming up Battletech battle plans for 12 on 12 battles ..... Thank god

they let us use computers at work these dayzzzz lol

Fear This Eagle :)

Edited by FirestormRMA, 04 June 2012 - 08:18 AM.

#43 Warrior RMA

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:57 PM

ok found my uniform it looks like it fits. <S>

#44 Randalf Yorgen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Locationwith in 3m of the exposed Arcons rear ct

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:02 PM

~S~ All

I saw a thread posted in the general area where someone was asking what type of clan people would play. The usual banter started with crusader vs warden so I thought I would give them an answe as well

This is what I said, and yes I am kind of proud of it, (tooting my own horn here) I think I did good, what do you think?

"I am Inner Sphere, I will protect those who cannot defend themselves and I will fight those who would subject others. I will do what I have to, when I have to, and how I must to ensure that I can achieve both objectives at the same time and I will never surrender. When the guns fall silent and the war is done I will leave the people I fought for so that they can continue to chase their dream of freedom unhindered, to whatever end it leads them to. A true warrior knows when to Attack, when to Defend and when all is done, how to leave. The Pact is to defend but should that meet with failure the Pact becomes Vengance where the fallen shall be Avenged. I am Inner Sphere and I stand at the ready."

#45 FirestormRMA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 152 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:28 PM

lol < S > Hey Warrior looks good , I guess we know who we'll ask to make the new Manual :ph34r: Awesome Rand very nice indeed < S >

Fear This Eagle :P

< S > All RedMoon Angels

After my house burnt down and computer crashed (3rd one) i dont have any of the RedMoon Angels Manuals , Would really like it

if any of you still have them to send me a copy , thanks < S >

Fear This Eagle :angry:

< S > Just a heads up , my Aim is my email address

FirestormRMA1968@yahoo.com

Fear This Eagle B)

Edited by FirestormRMA, 04 June 2012 - 05:25 PM.

#46 MeanieGreenieRMA

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:50 PM

hey do we have any ventrillo or teamspeak this message board crap is killing me

#47 FirestormRMA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 152 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:01 PM

< S > MG lol

We'll see what people are using these dayzz, hell i had to remember how to do AIM lol This weekend we can meet up if you guys can.

dont worry we'll get something setup , Thinking vindicators should have a teamspeak2 or vent setup , maybe we can use one of their

channels . < S > Hey Palin lol

#48 Randalf Yorgen

• 1,026 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:02 PM

lol this thread keeps popping up on the "Popular Topics" list in the MWO Home section <S> keep up the good work :P

#49 MeanieGreenieRMA

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:09 PM

dose any 1 have a redmoon banner or who can make 1 let me now plz
>B< mg rma 4 e

#50 FirestormRMA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 152 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:13 PM

< S >

Feel The Power , Become The Power , We Are The power , We are The People , Without The one We Can Never Have The Many ..

The Power of One Is Power For Us All < S >

< S > I lost all mine MG , Palin might have some , he used to run the RMA website . If not we 'll make a new one

Damn im going to have to promote Palin again .... B)

#51 FirestormRMA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 152 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:23 PM

< S > So what we have 43 days before we get to rock and roll .. sigh ,looks out window at mechbay .... turns up the tunes : Stone sour playing .................

Im Made Of Scars ................

#52 FirestormRMA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 152 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:26 PM

View PostRandalf Yorgen, on 04 June 2012 - 06:02 PM, said:

lol this thread keeps popping up on the "Popular Topics" list in the MWO Home section <S> keep up the good work :P

We Have always been the talk of the town lol Shouldve seen it back when all the houses wanted a merc unit called

RedMoon Angels to join their ranks .. Glad we made house Marik our Home < S >

#53 Randalf Yorgen

• 1,026 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:35 PM

LOL seems like a really great place. So what mechs do we need? I can take any but prefer LT/Meds, Med/Hvys Shadowhawk being my 3025 of choice (custom of course. lol if they let you down grade the engine and do a little tweeking you can make it a laser boat.)

#54 FirestormRMA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 152 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:00 PM

< S > A RedMoon Angel can kill an Atlas With a Jenner , So really doesnt matter what mech you pick :angry: .Pick what mech you feel best at and we'll work around that

as much as possible . But as a rule i tell everyone to pick ONE mech from EACH class and practice , practice, then practice some more . Not

sure if battles will go by weight or class or what mechs we have . We might(We will) even setup Wars within the game vs other houses using set rules

if the game doesnt . We have done wars with thousands fighting at once all done on IRC , im waiting until i can get into the game and know for sure whats , what

#55 FirestormRMA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 152 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:14 PM

< S > So game is the year 3049 ??????? We all know what happens in the year 3050 ?????

Posted Image

things that make you say HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm :(

Fear This Eagle ;)

#56 MeanieGreenieRMA

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:30 PM

View PostFirestormRMA, on 04 June 2012 - 08:00 PM, said:

< S > A RedMoon Angel can kill an Atlas With a Jenner , So really doesnt matter what mech you pick :( .Pick what mech you feel best at and we'll work around that

as much as possible . But as a rule i tell everyone to pick ONE mech from EACH class and practice , practice, then practice some more . Not

sure if battles will go by weight or class or what mechs we have . We might(We will) even setup Wars within the game vs other houses using set rules

if the game doesnt . We have done wars with thousands fighting at once all done on IRC , im waiting until i can get into the game and know for sure whats , what

Fear This Eagle ;)
~S~
omg i remeber u teaching that and the pratice we went threw and the 1 shot kill of a asult mech banshe if i remeber right and god u got a ear full if u miss those shots. changing the subject will r jenners have the 1 with 20 med lasers?

#57 Insipid

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:54 PM

Is there anyway to change the name I have under my current registration, or do I need to re-register??

Also I currently have a website, and a server.

Would be more than happy to setup a redmoon section, or get a redmoon site setup?? Just let me know. Could probably do the banner as well, with some input.

#58 JDevil

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:25 PM

Not sure if any of you remember me, but I was RMA-JDevil from about 1996 to 1998 if I remember right. I'd love to rejoin RMA when the new Mechwarrior game comes out. I just emailed Firestorm. I've been in periodic contact with Palin over the past 14 years or so. I used to keep in touch with JC Ripper, but lost contact many years ago. If anyone has a way of contacting him, that would be great. Last I heard, he was running a cleaning business or something. Lemme know what's good!

< S >
-Jaime aka JDevil

#59 JDevil

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:43 PM

Hey Firestorm,

Maybe this will help you get some info from the old RMA web page, http://webcache.goog...n&ct=clnk&gl=us

Google caching = win.

https://encrypted-tb...4S8iemOddkhH0sj try that also

http://t2.gstatic.co...-S37qQldI8cxqCA

#60 JDevil

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:51 PM

http://webcache.goog...n&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://webcache.goog...n&ct=clnk&gl=us roster list, which I am not on =(

http://webcache.goog...d=imvns&strip=1 - I think this is the manual you were looking for

Edited by JDevil, 04 June 2012 - 11:58 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users