18 replies to this topic

#1 Obnoxious1

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 90 posts
  • LocationIn your base!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:57 AM

Posted Image

The Red Legion is currently selectively recruiting mercenary battlemech pilots with various skills, backgrounds, & experience. We are the premiere mercenary unit of choice for customers that expect results that further their goals.
Our alligance is to the highest paying contract.

Application Requirements:
  • Team Speak 3 installed & operating (this is a must)
  • Minimum age of 18 ( Some exceptions will be allowed with terms & conditions )
  • Willingness to participate in practices, scrimmages, & general group play
  • Be able to speak & understand English (Ability to understand raging old veterans who may have had a bit too much liquid enhancement supplements is a +)
  • Willingness to check schedule & unit forums for practices, scrimmages, & information pertaining to the unit.
About The Red Legion:

The Red Legion is a gaming community that has been around for over a decade. Many of us have played MechWarriors since the first game came out on the market. Some of our members started out on the table top version, we have some serious MechWarrior history geeks in our unit. With several years of experience in the MechWarrior genre, our veteran players are very skilled & extremely effective in tactics, weapon load outs, mech builds, & strategy.
Red Legions history is also well documented. Our last major venture in MechWarriors was being one of the top elite groups dominating the Innersphere on Net Battle Tech ( at the time we were the Free Worlds League )
Our members are spread out in various locations & many time zones, there is almost always someone on the team speak server.
Red Legion owns it's website & Teamspeak 3 server, & is maintained weekly to assure optimum performance.
Our gaming is not limited to MWO. We have dedicated COD teams, WoT, Minecraft, WarThunder & several other games. We are a close knit group who have shared our lives like a family for over 15 years. Once your Red Legion, your always Red Legion!

How To Apply:

Simply fill out an application on our website ( site registration is required )
http://www.theredlegion.com

You can also join us on our TeamSpeak 3 server @ voice.theredlegion.com no password needed for public access

Edited by Obnoxious1, 06 July 2014 - 11:19 AM.

#2 Axen Marik

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 60 posts
  • LocationFlagship Outbound Light III, coordinates classified

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:55 AM

We have opened our comms to the public. If you are looking to join a mercenary unit, or are a mercenary unit looking to grow and work with other friendly mercenary units, please hop on our TS3 server (512 user limit) @ voice.theredlegion.com

#3 shadowwolf jerricho

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 292 posts
  • LocationKHSA Coyote Remembered

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:43 AM

<S> Axen Marik. The Red Legion is a good group of Mercs. Check them out...

Looking forward to our next set of fights Axen.

#4 Axen Marik

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:53 PM

Me too, our holiday slump is lasting longer than anticipated, lots of guys still busy recovering from the busy season.

#5 Sir Trent Howell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

Good to see the Legion start up again. Good group of folks, sharp shooters, good spot for a recruit.

#6 Axen Marik

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

Nice to see some Aces again too! If you guys want to group up ever, stop on by our comms, info listed in post #2 here. :P

#7 Foxtrot four eight

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

Went to the webpage and filled out the form. I successfully received the email, but when I click on it I am taken to the web page and receive an "activation error". I tried to go through the registration process again but it will not let me as it says I am all ready registered. Any assistance is appreciated.

#8 Obnoxious1

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 90 posts
  • LocationIn your base!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:20 PM

View PostFoxtrot four eight, on 11 February 2013 - 02:52 PM, said:

Went to the webpage and filled out the form. I successfully received the email, but when I click on it I am taken to the web page and receive an "activation error". I tried to go through the registration process again but it will not let me as it says I am all ready registered. Any assistance is appreciated.

I'll get someone to check on that right away

#9 John Clavell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:27 AM

Same Red Legion as Apoc and Jafo used to run in NBT Mercs?

#10 Sir Trent Howell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:07 AM

Just a bump for a good group of Mech nuts. Definitely a unit worthy of your time.

Edited by Sir Trent Howell, 12 February 2013 - 05:08 AM.

#11 Axen Marik

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:35 AM

View PostJohn Clavell, on 12 February 2013 - 04:27 AM, said:

Same Red Legion as Apoc and Jafo used to run in NBT Mercs?

Yes, same unit, more stable/permanent leadership.

Apoc is no longer with us due to personal issues with me being voted CO over him. Loyalty is a reward earned and maintained, not given just because you were there first.

JAFO is in another unit from his time in WoT and due to problems with another one of our pilots who has been here since the Legions formation.

Regardless of whatever misconceptions exist as a result of changes we've made over the years, we wish the both of them well on their journey so long as their path doesn't conflict with ours, they are always welcome home as far as I'm concerned.

Red Legion grew and adapted over the years and will continue to. We're a little more relaxed than we once were, but a much more tightly knit group, looking for dedicated players who enjoy doing what we do as a team, and in time becoming part of the Legionnaire family.

#12 Obnoxious1

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 90 posts
  • LocationIn your base!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

View PostSir Trent Howell, on 12 February 2013 - 05:07 AM, said:

Just a bump for a good group of Mech nuts. Definitely a unit worthy of your time.

Who's all in the Blazin A's now?
( Former Blazin Ace when pothead, D day & a few others were terrorizing NBT)
& thanks for the bump :rolleyes:

#13 Axen Marik

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

Taking our business elsewhere. Good luck to those of you remaining.

We'll be back if and when PGI fixes every mistake they've made and make the lies they've used to steal our money right. All of our backers have requested refunds for Project Phoenix and it looks like they are at least honoring that for now. Some people have even opted for the permaban by disputing the transaction for original founders packages with their banks.

Anyone looking for friends to fly with in War Thunder and Star Citizen look us up or send me a message here, I'll continue to watch, wait and see if a miracle happens here.

#14 Obnoxious1

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 90 posts
  • LocationIn your base!

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:56 AM

After PGI has made some improvements, game play is getting much better, & with Community Warfare on the horizon, We're back!!
We are still selectively hiring pilots for our elite mercenary group. If you feel you would make a good addition to The Red Legion, Fill out an application on our website ( http://theredlegion.com ) & command will be in touch with you.
Also feel free to stop by our communications network and give us a yell. ( TeamSpeak3 server @ voice.theredlegion.com )
Almost always someone on & willing to group up with.
< :wacko:

#15 Chief Tigris

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 281 posts
  • LocationUndisclosed Location

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:11 AM

Interesting developments, The Wolf Brigade wishes you guys the best! <0

#16 Obnoxious1

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 90 posts
  • LocationIn your base!

Posted 07 July 2014 - 01:44 PM

Was going to post something unique & witty instead of a generic bump, but I lack caffeine :D
So boring bump it is...

#17 Ends

• PipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 49 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:00 AM

I hear those Red Legion guys are really good; especially that Ends kid. ;)

#18 Unholy1

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:13 PM

Ends kid? We have an ends kid? Oh you.... Yeah I thought we just called you Bait? Lol
Bumping this thread.

#19 drakowolf

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:04 PM

Thank's Nikolai, Obnoxious is one of our recruiting officers for our Unit. Appreciate doing your verifications.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users