86 replies to this topic

#61 SteelyDan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 305 posts
  • LocationChicago Ill

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

What? Really?? :D
I have a girl on Botany Bay, and I just sent her a Messege a few days ago...
Waiting for a *DING* ah, my reply... *Checks Messege....* :D

Well, who knew that ComStar, had a sense of Humor? B)

#62 RagingOyster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 462 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, Maryland

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:18 PM

What we have here is a failure to communicate

Edited by RagingOyster, 15 January 2013 - 04:18 PM.

#63 JEB8753

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 82 posts
  • LocationWashington state

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

well somebody in the periphery probably said something to the local precentor and made him mad and thats how this all started its not like the inner sphere is being invaded by the descendants of the SLDF or anything i mean thats just ridiculous

#64 stormblade002

• Pip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

THese types of news posts have been accelerating in frequency. In all seriousness I wonder if this is an indication that we are getting close to launching the full game and leaving beta.

#65 stormblade002

• Pip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

View PostStalaggtIKE, on 15 January 2013 - 09:04 AM, said:

Or..., that's a really large ECM disrupt bubble.

No... someone just parked their raven too close to the HPG that's all...

#66 PainGod30

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 139 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:06 PM

Just got a really distorted message my friend sent from Ferris a couple days before they went dark. "Freebirth Scum" was all I could make out. My guess is some crazy cult is cleaning house?

Or who knows! maybe some Comstar tekkie didn't pray hard enough to Blake. Maybe he should just try a swift kick to that old HPG and see if that works instead. Two crazy cults would be too much for this innersphere! HAHAHAHA may Kerensky take Comstar and those backwater planets for all I care!

Edited by PainGod30, 15 January 2013 - 05:17 PM.

#67 Scarcer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 213 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

The regulars at the local pub wont shut up about this between the drama and speculation. People need to calm down until we get the facts. Regardless, my vacation is over and I'm broke, I hope this gives our outfit the opportunity to ship out soon. I hate to play warden but I hope the money comes from a government contractor and not some warlord to make a mess of things...

#68 JEB8753

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 82 posts
  • LocationWashington state

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

View PostDlh002, on 15 January 2013 - 04:34 PM, said:

THese types of news posts have been accelerating in frequency. In all seriousness I wonder if this is an indication that we are getting close to launching the full game and leaving beta.

if thats the case then i hope theyve got a plan to fix all the netcode and stuff in place

#69 Talon Thorn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

Mysterious armies from the past...Aliens... what do you think this is, some made up science fiction story? You guys are all cracked!
Now where did I park my giant robot?

#70 Fitzbattleaxe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 214 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

Maybe they're just running on AWS. First Netflix goes down, now this...

#71 Voidsinger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,340 posts
  • LocationAstral Space

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:17 AM

We here in the Republic haven't heard much.

However, if the Draconis Combine has chosen to go around us, and attack the Lyrans that would explain much.

There are rumours regarding just how close Comstar and the Combine are.

#72 1stBEAST

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:40 AM

spoked with 2ndBEAST he parked his Raven 3L next to a ComStar HPG Station.
so this maybe explained the blackout.

he cant move it because he got Denver boot on his legs an a very expensive ticket :-D

#73 RapierE01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts
  • LocationEden

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:57 AM

Comstar should really check their HPG Network. The Emitters are old and got some errors. But what about ships in this Regions of the Sphere. Are there any news or rumors?

#74 WiIIiam

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 106 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

It's probably a firm ware issue, if not they just need to uninstall and re install and things will work just fine. I'll send Adam from IT out there and he'll get things up and running in a jiff.

Edited by Will I Am, 16 January 2013 - 10:54 AM.

#75 Alistair Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 516 posts
  • LocationFlorence, SC

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

Eh, just a bunch of Periphery bandit worlds. I'm surprised they have HPGs at all. I don't see ComStar racing out to fix them any time soon. Though it is odd that there are so many at once, all around the same area. Maybe a Bandit King is pushing a big campaign or something. He'll be in for an unpleasant surprise if he breaches the Commonwealth or Combine borders.

#76 RagingOyster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 462 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, Maryland

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

View PostMGoo, on 15 January 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

If this game was a sheepdog i would shoot it in the head, you know what would be a REAL NEWS FLASH? necode is fixed, new map, ecm removed, keep up this tongue in cheek, isn news flash BS and ignore that the forums have been screaming about fixing other things and there will probably only be 12 people playing this thing in 12 months time.

and this patch? was meant to be big? ok ok more light mechs...how about some Fing maps?!?!?! or netcode fixes, not just another light mech which you state IN THE PATCH NOTES THEMSELVES WARPS!!!! nice release more buggy things while not fixing other bugs and prattle on about some BT related story BS.

The door is right there. You may use it.

#77 pbiggz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:38 PM

View PostMGoo, on 15 January 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

If this game was a sheepdog i would shoot it in the head, you know what would be a REAL NEWS FLASH? necode is fixed, new map, ecm removed, keep up this tongue in cheek, isn news flash BS and ignore that the forums have been screaming about fixing other things and there will probably only be 12 people playing this thing in 12 months time.

and this patch? was meant to be big? ok ok more light mechs...how about some Fing maps?!?!?! or netcode fixes, not just another light mech which you state IN THE PATCH NOTES THEMSELVES WARPS!!!! nice release more buggy things while not fixing other bugs and prattle on about some BT related story BS.

If you cant play nice with others you will have to have a time out in the corner.

#78 th3 fr4gil3

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 101 posts
  • Locationbristol, england, a small blue/green Planet somewhere in the western spiral arm of the galaxy.

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:36 AM

hmm some pirate king trying to secure a little fiefdom of his own maybe? i smell a lucrative anti-rat contract and plenty of c-bills incoming. :P
P.S.
/ooc. to the posters who feel the need to correct us and point out it's the clans invading.
WE KNOW! -.-
but the fact of the matter is, that apart from wolfs dragoons and comstar, no one else in the inner sphere has a ferking clue.
so we roleplay this fact. learn to go with the flow guys.

#79 Jae Hyun Nakamura

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 288 posts
  • LocationMarburg

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:58 AM

Don't panic...

Maybe it's just a broken lightbulb and if it's really a pirate problem, let them come wirh their scrappy, low-tech....erm...do we still call it mechs? I wiil charge 'em to metal pieces and press it to armor plates or Gauss Bullets.

#80 Niarbeht

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:24 AM

[troll][/roleplay]CYBRIDS[roleplay][/troll]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users