Training Grounds Keyboard Map Missing Command

6 replies to this topic

#1 Dirus Nigh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:46 AM

I was checking out the Training Grounds page yesterday when I noticed a command was missing.

The period [.] key adjusts the internal cockpit light level.

I did not even know this command existed until a few days ago. I dropped into River City Night and I saw that might cockpit was really bright. it was like driving a car at night with the roof lights on. I mentioned this on chat and a player told me the internal cockpit light level could be adjusted by pressing period.

When playing on dark maps the cockpit is really bright and looks a little washed out. This is due to the internal lights. The lights default setting is full brightness. A player can toggle through 3-4 levels of brightness using the period key.

Not only does this changes the light level but the dashboard lights get brighter when over head lights are set to off. It looks really cool on night maps.

This is most noticeable on the raven. It has to monitors in the upper corners of the screen.

I also changed my FOV to 80. This really makes the light level stand out and can be rather distracting on darker maps. It also looks very cool when you turn the light level down. All those dashboard lights come on.

Posted Image

Edit:
I added in the rest of the missing commands.

Edited by Dirus Nigh, 16 January 2013 - 05:46 PM.

#2 StonedDead

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOn a rock, orbiting a giant nuclear reactor

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:39 AM

Yes, they need to update their training grounds page as they add in new buttons. If you read the patch notes, they will all be listed there. They also need to add several buttons into the options menu in-game to allow them to be bindable. It has been a while since they have updated those things and it's something I hope they do soon.

#3 Kyle Polulak

<member/>

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 584 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

Noted, we'll get on it. We also need to add the ECM control key. I'll let you know here in this thread when we update it.

#4 Aym

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,041 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

LFT CTRL for free look in cockpit?

#5 NightVark

• Pip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

also, could you add a list of the F-keys please.

#6 Dirus Nigh

• 2,382 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

View PostKyle Polulak, on 16 January 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

Noted, we'll get on it. We also need to add the ECM control key. I'll let you know here in this thread when we update it.

Awesome. Glad I could be helpful

Are there any F keys other than F9?

#7 shadevarr

• PipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 71 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

shift+F11 to turn off HUD (useful for yellow screen bug afflicted people)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users