{Q Q} Mercs - A Highly Active Unit For Skilled Mechwarriors (C W Or Comp League Play)

234 replies to this topic

#41 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:13 AM

Our pilots are active daily and participating in the new Last Mech Standing 8vs8 tournament, in addition to the LSM Total War Campaign, as well as Run Hot or Die when Season 2 opens up.

We are looking for quality people with a strong competitive spirit and are active in the game. Drop into the Comstar NA TeamSpeak server and look us up under the Mercenary dropships. Just look for the {QQ} tags and you'll find us.

Edited by Karpundir, 01 May 2013 - 07:14 AM.

#42 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:33 AM

{QQ} Mercs will soon be featuring public live Twitch.TV feeds through our website: QQmercs.com.

Subscribe and see us in action!

#43 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:08 PM

We're dropping vs Eridani Light Pony tonight in Last Mech Standing Round 1.

You can watch us through our livestream at www.QQmercs.com.

#44 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:33 AM

After winning round 1 vs. Eridani Light Pony in a 2-0 blowout, we face off in Last Mech Standing round 2 vs. DV8 tonight.

A Twitch feed of the matches will be online late tonight. Check back here for more info!

#45 Prc

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 189 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires - Argentina

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:20 PM

hello guys please let me know if you guys are still recruiting, im looking for a top competitive team and im only apllying for those who seems to be serious, here my formal apply.

Guys im looking for a top competitive team to share my fanaticism for mwo, and you people seem to be really serious about it so i would like to know if i can join, there's nothing i want more than playing mwo competitive but i just ignored that i had a competitive side allready, im from argentina im 19 years old, been playing since mechwarrior 4 demo back in 1999 when i was just a 5 years old child, im really mature i diference when to be serious and when to chill, im a former cod player and i achieved a few things at the game as i still playing it on a competitive level.

1st ACODA LADDER CDTLs (2011)
1st WCG SAMSUNG ARGENTINA (2012)
2nd CRIMSON GAMING TOURNEY (2012)
2nd TECNOGAMING FNXgaming LADDER (2011)
3rd TECNOFIELDS NVIDIA LAN 2.0 (2012)
3rd CPLANET LAN (CS 1.6) (2009)
PLAYOFFS CODTIME LADDER NRGgames (2011)
PLAYOFFS XGP S2 (2012)
PLAYOFFS XGP WOCK S4 (2013)

played EU and NA leagues such as CEVO , CYBERGAMER , ZOWIE CUP series

i have a lot of experience playing competitive leagues and lans.

im able to speak english, and im dedicated and devoted within the games i love, as they are only mechwarrior and cod, i try to give my 110 % everytime i believe that teamwork makes perfection when it comes down to a team so im expecting everyone else to do the same.

a pic at lan (im the guy on green)

http://i.imgur.com/aLcy2aq.png (its 3.000$ i just covered with my pricebag as im an *****)

im looking for a home to play the upcoming leagues just as RHoD, friendly scrims, drops ANYTHING

time is not a problem just let me know when the scrim,matches,leagues are and i'll be there.

please let me know if interested im a really good and experienced player and i want nothing else than a top serious team to play this on a competitive level.

im a really friendly and easygoing guy i just like to have fun while playing but without loosing the seriousness to achieve success

sorry for bad english if any, and thanks in advance.

steam: defaultprc http://steamcommunit...561198077908696
xfire: daltonar/miller227 http://www.xfire.com/users/daltonar

or just reply here or pm me.

#46 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:46 AM

Glad you found us, Prc! For starters, try and make your way over to our TS channel in the Comstar NA server, so we can get to know you and you can get to know us. We are located in the Mercenary Corporations dropships under the parent "A.C.M.E." channel (a future alliance we have in the making for CW). Just look for a bunch of {QQ} logos and you have found us!

If you need the login info, it is:
na1.mech-connect.net
Password: WordofBlake

Most of our players are online in the evening (NA times), late into the night, but there are some EU players and NA daytime players, available, so we are virtually a 24-7 merc corp.

Welcome!

#47 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:06 PM

Last night {QQ} RageQuit Mercenary Corp. took on DV8 (a known competitive team from Run Hot or Die) in a Last Mech Standing competitive league match. Drop 1 was a rather unexciting base cap win for our team... a tactical blunder on the part of DV8 that we capitalized upon.

For Drop 2, the drop specifications called for a no capping rule and a tonnage range of 350 to 375 tons. This video shows an exciting battle from the {QQ} perspective:

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=FR38Mm1weJE

This is an example of how our {QQ} Competitive Team performs in league play. If you are looking for an MWO home that is both social AND competitive, then we have just the place for you!

Edited by Karpundir, 31 May 2013 - 10:42 PM.

#48 Prc

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 189 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires - Argentina

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

thanks a lot mate, surely gonna join the TS this weekend

#49 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:17 AM

Check out the video of our competitive team in action in one of the posts above, if you haven't done so yet.

#50 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:26 AM

Competitive Pilot Openings:

Lights - several open slots available
Mediums - several open slots available
Heavies - limited availability
Assaults - limited availability

Desired specialized roles we are specifically looking for:
- LRM masters (Catapults or Assault class)
- Light and Medium Scouts/Harassers
- Medium class Light mech killers

#51 Dagger6T6

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,362 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Locationcockpit

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:05 AM

Hey nice dropping with/against you guys in some random matches! GG to QQ

o7

#52 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:48 PM

Drop in and check us out anytime this weekend to get to know a bunch of awesome guys from around the globe.

We are open to players from all time zones, ranging from casual to hardcore competitive mindsets. Our Competitive Team has plenty of depth, but we always welcome more additions to our talent pool.

#53 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:31 AM

We have entered a team into Last Mech Standing 8v8 bracket #2. It is shaping up to be a very competitive bracket with some great teams entered into the fray. We look forward to seeing how our team does vs. our competitive peers.

#54 B R O T H E R M A D B R O

• Pip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:13 AM

Just your average run of the day bump!!!!

#55 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:38 PM

We're running strong with 2 full 8-man training teams and extras to spare on top of that. Drop by our TS channel (Comstar NA server) under the A.C.M.E. / {QQ} sub-channel.

#56 Homeless Bill

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,968 posts
  • LocationA Box Near You

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:06 PM

QQ rescued me from the fires of PUG Hell, and I've never looked back. It's got an awesome, laid-back bunch of guys, active competitive teams, in-house fun drops, a spiffy website, an active and rapidly expanding roster, and a merit-based system for promotions.

It's been years since I've been a part of any online community, and it's primarily because I've never seen one operate without incessant conflict. QQ has restored my faith. New recruits are integrated quickly and without hazing, input from all members is sought out and valued, and there's a stunning lack of ego.

Whether you're a PUG that just wants some decent teammates, a hardcore player without a competitive team, or someone that's fed up with the endless drama of your current group, QQ welcomes you to stop in and drop a few rounds.

#57 Homeless Bill

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,968 posts
  • LocationA Box Near You

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:28 AM

Posted Image

#58 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:17 AM

LOL! +1 Bill.

#59 Pewpewzapzap

• PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:24 PM

We do a lot of joint drops, and scrimmages with these guys. They are a blast to play with and against. Check them out if you get a chance.

#60 Fearoshima Bomb

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:12 PM

I too was rescued from dealing with pugs 24/7 and it has been amazing. People are always on in the QQ teamspeak and everyone is very friendly and always looking to help. What really defines QQ is how each and every member interacts positively with each other. I have yet to see any real drama and I have been in QQ since Decemeber...I think? QQ is also branching into Star Citizen on release so thats pretty cool too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users