Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Recruitment:

Open for (NA) and (EU) Players

(Age Requirement: 18+)

The BlackStar Alliance (BSA) is a collection of like-minded individuals that enjoy gaming together; we are currently focused on MWO. Most of us have been playing MWO as a group since closed or early open beta. Universally this core group of gamers seeks to create an environment that is both friendly and competitive.
Because of this tightly knit core personality plays a major factor in who we recruit, as they must be compatible with our group. We want an organization that does not have cliques, but rather fosters play between all members. While noteworthy skills are always a plus, these are not a requirement for joining the BSA for non-competitive play.

Our player base is comprised entirely of adults. Because of this the conversation may be a little raunchy at times. If obscene language or sexual humor offends you then this is not the place for you. A thick skin is also a requirement as we often bust each other’s balls in good humor.

We are not the place for role-players. While many of our group love the Battletech/Mechwarrior universe and have played table-top or other games in the past, we do not apply this to the art of shooting big stompy robots. If you take offence to legging a mech, lose your cool because the game is not in accordance with canon, or want to earn a bloodname so people will respect you then we are not the right organization for you.

The BSA is currently organized into two main groups of players: casual and competitive. Ghost is the NA competitive team, and Midnight is the European competitive team. These groups play in community tournaments (Marik Civil War/RHOD) and are by invitation only. Anyone interested should contact the group Captains and express their desire to participate. Our current Ghost Captains are: Baliel and Death By Pancakes. Our Current Midnight Captains are: MidSummer and Kelvin LZ.

Our rank structure is simple. We have recruits (white star), members (black star), competitive team members (black star with team icons), and officers (red star). Once a member’s application is accepted into the BSA they are assigned the recruit status for a two week evaluation process. Recruits do not receive the in-game BSA tag. After the two week process recruits are promoted to members and will receive their tags. The officers function as a council to manage the BSA and determine the direction of the organization.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you are interested in joining please fill out an application, or contact any of our officers in teamspeak or through our forum. Our current officers are: FileTitan, Baliel, Death By Pancakes, DEMAX51, MidSummer, Kelvin LZ, and Banshee.

See you on the field!

Posted Image

Steps to join our Mature gaming community:

1) You need to create an account HERE and fill out an application HERE.

2) You must be willing to adhere to our Code of Conduct found HERE

3) You must be active on BSA forums. The best way to stay connected to the community is through your forum participation.

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by FileTitan, 21 December 2014 - 06:40 PM.

#2 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

I think it is good that Community Warfare has yet to show its head... As it could get confusing. As my Clan's temp Merc Corp is Ghost Brigade... But this is only until we get to play as Clan. :D

Good name choice though :D

#3 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:29 PM

Good group of people, CGB has had a few good drops with the,

Edited by CoffiNail, 07 March 2013 - 04:37 PM.

#4 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:59 PM

Heh, no problems :D

Yep we are on NGNG, almost always a Ghost Bear on at some point. We are located down near the bottom. Feel free to stop in anytime and drop with us.

I do suggest you get other members of your brigade to bump periodically though. I once early on when the forums started up, bumped a few times my own recruitment thread and actually had someone pm me telling me to stop being so desperate LOL

BTW Love your youtube recruitment vids. I can never seem to get such great cinematic shots.

#5 NoSkillRush

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

I'll be on your TS in 5 minutes =)

#6 ElliottHD

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 86 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:21 AM

Anybody that wants more information about the GWB feel free to PM me on here. I'll be happy to point you in the right direction.

Edited by ElliottHD, 07 February 2013 - 10:28 AM.

#7 One Angry Fraggle

• PipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 22 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:26 AM

i want smores!!
and i swear to god, if you set up another of your "just kill me a fraggle and you get in" campaigns again, i'll take away your happy fun time with nasarins panties.

#8 ElliottHD

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 86 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:05 AM

Fraggle, you're weird man. Seriously.

#9 Skythe

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBothell, WA

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

View Postoneangryfraggle, on 07 February 2013 - 08:26 AM, said:

and i swear to god, if you set up another of your "just kill me a fraggle and you get in" campaigns again, i'll take away your happy fun time with nasarins panties.

Good thing I got my dead fraggle in time then.

But on a serious note, great group of people here willing to help out new members and focus on having fun.

#10 ElliottHD

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 86 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:24 PM

We're taking any and all new comers! Feel free to drop me a line at elliotthd@yahoo.com or PM me on here and I'll be happy to get you setup as a Ghostwarrior!

#11 ElliottHD

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 86 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:27 PM

Don't be shy! Visit our site and apply!

#12 ElliottHD

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:47 AM

Recruitment is still wide open! We're accepting any and all recruits! Just visit http://www.ghostwarriorsbrigade.com and registar on our website! New to the game? Sign on up! Sick of pugs? Sign on up! Want to learn another class of mech? Sign on up! We have a very active and friendly group of Mercs, and we're always looking for new people to drop with.

Edited by ElliottHD, 08 February 2013 - 04:47 AM.

#13 ElliottHD

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:10 AM

Come grind those c-bills with the GWB! It's always more fun to make things explode with friends!

#14 One Angry Fraggle

• PipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 22 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:30 AM

best selling point evar!!!

#15 Skythe

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBothell, WA

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:12 PM

Did you know that right now 90% of mechs online are unexploded? We here at the Ghost Warriors Brigade find this unacceptable!

So unless you're allergic to awesome, go sign up now and make things explode!

#16 NoSkillRush

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:19 AM

GWB Bump!

#17 ElliottHD

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 86 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:21 AM

Jeeze Titan, if you're going to take the time to bump the thread, then at least use a sales pitch to do it. Allow me to demonstrate:

"Hey everybody! We're currently recruiting any and all Mechwarriros to come out and try thier hand at being a Ghost Warrior. The brigade is big and bad and fkn' awesome, and until you've dropped with the Ghosts you haven't dropped. You think you've had your Mech cherry popped, but no sir, you've only played 'just the tip'. Come with us and we'll make real men and women outta ya! And you'll have a god dmn good time doin' it too."

That, my dear FileTitan, is how you bump and sell at the same time.

Edited by ElliottHD, 10 February 2013 - 08:41 PM.

#18 christophermx4

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 113 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:24 AM

Just the tip.

Alrighty then.

#19 Arcane Shade

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • 12 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

Please excuse the overzealous recruiters.

Take it from a long time member. This group is awesome. There is something here for everyone. From the hardcore competitive gamer, to the relaxed, "I just wanna slag some metal" and could care less about tactical maneuvers. We have the company for you.

Want that comfort zone of knowing that you don't have to PUG?
That someone will be on your TeamSpeak Day or Night?

That we have MechWarriors who are experts in their Machine's of Death, and will gladly show you their most fabled build that got them that 1K Damage.

Others who have dedicated time and personal stats to putting together comprehensive training guides of need to know information to better benefit the members...

Sound like the place for you?

Welcome to the Ghost Warriors Brigade.

#20 ElliottHD

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 86 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

Somebody said to me tonight, "Elliott, what's it like being so awesome at MW:O?" I looked that guy right in the face and I shot him with 3 ER PPCs. Join the GWB to find out why.

http://www.ghostwarriorsbrigade.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users