• 217 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:39 PM

*A wild cataclysm appears*
I like cake.
Ghostwarriorsbrigade have cake.
Needs satisfied.
Profit.
Brainwash complete...thanks for using the /care machine.

#42 One Angry Fraggle

• PipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 22 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:36 AM

my kdr used to be .25
now its over 13.45 (if you count friendlies)
ask me how at the GWB

#43 NoSkillRush

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:07 AM

Posted Image

GWB Power =)

#44 Skythe

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBothell, WA

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:15 AM

View PostElliottHD, on 13 February 2013 - 03:14 PM, said:

Commisar Fraggle Says, "Get your *** in that Mech 'red shirt' and don't expect to come back from this drop!" Which if you're dropping with FileTitan is because he'll shoot you in the back as soon as save your ***. Ah, the mercenary life. Join the GWB and get to know the whole gang.

http://www.ghostwarriorsbrigade.com

Also... I can kill you with my brain

#45 NoSkillRush

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:57 AM

time for to post more stats on why they should join GWB =)
Posted Image

#46 ElliottHD

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 86 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:06 AM

You're supposed to be advertising the Corp File, not your photoshop skills.

#47 One Angry Fraggle

• PipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 22 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:22 AM

its all fun and games until we bring out the clown cars
Posted Imagecome claim yours at the Ghost Warriors Brigade today

Edited by oneangryfraggle, 15 February 2013 - 08:23 AM.

#48 ElliottHD

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:32 AM

Posted Image

#49 Skythe

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBothell, WA

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

Learn the secrets of killstealing from filetitan himself, apply today for details.

p.s. we have cake

#50 One Angry Fraggle

• PipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 22 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:27 AM

whether youre into some incredible fanfic, want to blow up stompy rowbits with a cold beer and good laughs, or are looking to improve your game with competition grade critiques and classes, we have the droids you are looking for.

#51 Xamiakas

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

ok, read what a noob has to say. first of all.. Skythe, where`s my cake?!
but if a bit more seriously.. been invited personally by a member to the clan before i even heard of GWB. and recently stumbled upon this post. (here`s a good one.. i actually read through all those posts above) sad fact: couldn't find find a single false statement. (except the cake! >:| ) people in the clan are pretty much from around the whole tiny globe of ours.. which basically means, covering all timezones. people are friendly and mature.. like to joke, sometimes even pick on each other on a friendly note, but haven`t seen a single instance of line being crossed. will always offer you to join a 4man or 8man team via teamspeak if there are any running at the time.. or will offer to create one. it doesn`t seem to matter much to any1 in the clan what's your skill level, or experience or even attitude to the game or clan stuff. like zerging - we have players that love the same. like "chilling"on ts while farming? right place. personal stats above everything else? iirc there`s at least one full battalion of like minded players. want to learn how to fit a certain mech? or have fits but need some constructive critics/ideas how to utilize what you've created? simply ask anyone on the ts server. want to troll? talk to me.

and no, i WAS NOT asked to write some positive sack of bullfudge here to help attracting potential new members to the family. (read above and you'll understand why). so here's one noob's advice to you. looking for a company while enjoying this constantly improving game? hop on, give it a try. who knows, might even like it here.

now.. WHERE IS MY CAKE?!

#52 One Angry Fraggle

• PipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 22 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:28 AM

and that was xami, ladies and gentlemen. isnt he special.
right now you can help little xami here, and many kids like him that have no where else to turn.
for just one little click, about the price of your morning cup of coffee, you can check out ghost warriors brigade today and make a difference in a child's life.
a child just like xami here.
wont you click right now?

http://www.ghostwarriorsbrigade.com

#53 SgtAstro

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:10 AM

In my opinion the best reason to join GWB is because it's fun! If you don't join GWB you're going to have a bad time!

#54 Skythe

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBothell, WA

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

First and foremost to clarify any miscommunication: I only EVER said "we have cake". I never said we would share cake or we would provide you with your own cake, the devil is in the details my young padawan.

But honestly the atmosphere in the brigade makes for such a great place to relax and enjoy some game time there is no reason not to at least stop by and check it out.

#55 whiteboy007

• PipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 27 posts
  • LocationHutchinson, Ks

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:41 AM

The only thing terrifying about GWB is when we couple our undying love for mechwarrior with our unhealthy addiction to alcohol. Truly, it is a thing to behold.

You will laugh.
You will cry.
You might even learn some new insults.
A good time will be had by all.

Unless you don't join us. But please, if you do, bring plenty of Guiness. I'm running low.

#56 NoSkillRush

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:28 PM

Posted Image

GWB Crazy Cat formation =)

#57 Pwncotte

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

Hey I just wanna say this is the most fun I have had gaming in a long time. My KDR was negative and now I am almost at +2.0 so these guys know there **** !. Plus they give free back rubs !

#58 ElliottHD

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 86 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:03 AM

Lucky, it's fine. You win some, you lose some. GWB don't need to defend itself. GWB will stand on the merit of it's people. I don't think anybody is nieve enough to think we win every match. Hell, look at the screen shot. That was obviously one of the wost games I ever played. 76 dmg? I fart that usually. I did something wrong there. You know what though? I opened another beer and I launched the next match, and I made up for it.

If you're thinking about joining the GWB, I promise you, you'll never feel the need to go gloat because of feelings of inadiquacy. We take our wins (and our lumps), and move forward.

@MagicHamsta - We'll be happy to scrimmage any time. http://www.ghostwarriorsbrigade.com. Get in touch.

Edited by ElliottHD, 18 February 2013 - 07:12 AM.

#59 fe11

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:12 AM

As a new member, I found GWB to be an excellent place for team play based on:
  • Funny, laid back users.
  • Easy to understand and coordinate maneuvers and fire with teams.
  • A noticeable lack of alpha ego-swinging, no distinct sense of entitlement, and a willingness to work together by DEFAULT. (Problems from past groups is that they wouldn't adhere to achieving goals first, but wanted to enforce a command hierarchy instead)
To conclude, they are a bakers dozen of cuddly cupcakes. Come join and let's get started working together!!

Edited by fe11, 18 February 2013 - 11:12 AM.

#60 Xamiakas

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:18 PM

so i`m lost here now... some little rodent shoves hundreds of bucks into the game and quite obviously spends majority of his awake time playing a game on multiple accounts (check games played and mc wallet).. so he could come over to try shitposting on recruitment thread? really? i suppose, the "get a life"is out of order in this case.. after posting those stats i doubt the little rodent could afford one :o but gj, man. keep posting bullfudge here.. bad publicity is still a publicity. so thanks man! :D*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users