26 replies to this topic

#21 coRpSE

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 182 posts
  • LocationBack of your Mind!!!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

Yes it does. The way it was coming off to me and several people I was talking to on TS, we all looked at it and it seemed that it was something that was connected to the game and required you to use your gaming info to login through that. What that being thought, you can see where my concerns lied.

As for not getting support from PGI and working with them to make the game experience better, I can tell you that they are not looking for it and don't want it. I and many others have skill set that could help this game grow and be better and help them get the content out faster, like maps for one. Well good luck on your project and if PGI decides to open up a little and use what is available to them to improve their product, hope they take a look at this and decide to help take it to the next step.

#22 Tenbatsu

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:33 PM

There has been some recent interest in the lobby these past few days due to the NGNG podcast bringing up the topic of lobbies and the lack thereof.

I wanted to inform the few people that come into this part of the forum that MWO Lobby is still open and still functioning and can be a good solution for matchmaking once private matches are released. If you were around for the MS Gaming Zone then you will feel more than at home there.

I also want to mention that my desire to work on and improve the lobby coincides directly with how many people use it. If you guys can build a good following the sky is the limit really.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say, I hope to see you all in the near future.

http://mwolobby.com

Edited by Tenbatsu, 21 March 2014 - 04:38 PM.

#23 HRRxStormBringer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 273 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario Canada

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:41 AM

****'s getting real.. Waiting for my verification code.

#24 Night Fury76

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 300 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 15 November 2014 - 06:19 PM

I thought ten was rebuilding it? Is it finished?

#25 Spagb0ls

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 64 posts
  • LocationLeeds YORKSHIRE

Posted 14 December 2014 - 10:05 AM

Hi, Is the MWO Lobby active atm?

Are we able to use this for co-ordinating CW drops to reduce the wait time?

Cheers,

Spag

#26 Tenbatsu

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:45 PM

The lobby is still running although it's not being used by anyone. If you want to use it as an organizational tool go right on ahead. It's stable and quite usable still. I'm about 50-60% done a rebuild of the lobby but this is not available for public use yet. There's no ETA on when it will be finished.

#27 MetalHeadKen

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:26 PM

I sent a message to the lobby, thinking I could get to mechworrior online. Anyhow found the 30 days premium on my email at kenjshores@gmail.com as a gift. Didn't see that I did it that way, sorry if I wasted any ones time. Thank you, Ken

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users