DemongirlMember Since 31 Oct 2011
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 08:13 PM
LRMS mean "I love you"
- Group Legendary Founder
- Active Posts 72 (0.09 per day)
- Profile Views 1440
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday March 20
Providing the "MWO AI" voice for my fellow BWC
What interests me?
(Interested? http://www.crossfit.com/cf-info/what-crossfit.html )
My current CrossFit Total is 500:
90# Strict Shoulder Press
(Want to know more about the CrossFit Total? http://journal.crossfit.com/2006/12/the-crossfit-total-by-mark-rip.tpl )
- Grasshoppers (the 6K and 7K are my favorites, but I still show some love for the 5N)
- Snow Ravens (funny story about that really)
- ER PPCs (for when you want to reach out and punch someone in the face)
- Large Pulse Lasers (because I happen to LOVE that sound!)
- Wargames/miniatures games
- Painting miniatures for a variety of different wargames
- Computer games
- Playing Cards Against Humanity
- Drinking coffee, mead, cider, Guinness...
This list can go on and on.
I'm playing this because I'm hoping it will become the actual successor to MPBT:3025. That game, while old (2001, anyone?) and short-lived (DAMN YOU, EA & MAJESTIC!) was my favorite game and has set the bar very, very high.
Just to give you an idea: http://youtu.be/jcq6tGgxzEQ
P.S. Proud member of The Black Widow Company - http://the-bwc.com