1. its a Marik mech officially listed on equipment A thru F, developed on Savannah by technicron manufacturing. http://www.sarna.net...n_Manufacturing
2. the 4G model bears a similar build to not only the trebuchet support LRM mech that I currently use, but is also easily converted to the zombie style employed by the centurion A model. with a Vlar 300 bringing mechs to a speedy 86.4 km/h at stock. XL engines would easily increase speed, firepower, or armor levels as needed.
3. the 4G has 2 med laser slots on top of each other. this will easily setup doubled longrange energy shots if desired, at the expense of LRMs. with some practice, I have found the changes to jumpjet sniping acceptable, and still make good hits at long ranges.
4. the arms and legs have a similar stance to the spider, which enjoys a decent torso twist and the ability to aim up and down with ease. I feel the Quickdraw will most likely use a similar system of movement.
5. the quickdraw pit looks like it has a lot of view screen from the the outside. this has always been important to me.
6. jumpjets are priceless in a fight.
7. the stock 5K starts with excellent heat management already. you could easily boat this mech to take down lights to assaults depending on the build. it just wont be an exceptional high energy sniper without shutting down a lot.
8. somewhere near 3058, the QKD-5Mr - will use ER Medium Lasers in the arms, adds a Guardian ECM Suite, a Targeting Computer, and an Artemis IV FCS. that would be worth grinding for down the road.
Geist NullMember Since 04 Nov 2011
Offline Last Active Dec 05 2013 02:36 PM
- Group Veteran Founder
- Active Posts 1932 (2.53 per day)
- Profile Views 2953
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
NE PA USA
TT, MMO, RPG, flightsim games...Hunting, Travel, reading.