Mad PigMember Since 31 Oct 2011
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 08:33 PM
- Group Legendary Founder
- Active Posts 387 (0.5 per day)
- Profile Views 1109
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
The Draconis Border
Mad Pig's Top 10:
1. Dead Kuritans as they all suffer from Kurtianism and low levels of gravitas. The universe is better off without them.
2. Kuritan salvage as a result of #1 above. Parts are parts... invade the Draconis Combine and kill a Kuritan today!
3. The bars of the Lyran Commonwealth and Federated Suns. You simply don't bite the hands that feed you oogles of lip flapping wind bagging sandless Draconis scum. If the Houses of Steiner and Davion are looking for a bargain on Draconis contracts then look no further.
3. The Chancellor of the Capellans is a friend to the people and knows my name. The Goons are posers. It is unfortunate that they did not claim the Draconis Combine as clucking chickens would be best suited to that environ. Alas, it is not a perfect universe. Regardless, should the Chancellor ever request my services in defense of his territorial rights, then I am at his service.
4. The House of Marik was a House of Monkeys 20 years ago... and still is. Nothing is free in the Free Worlds League. However, as the armpit of the Inner Sphere, they are free to be the recipients of wanton destruction and random acts of violence for the right price.
5. C-bills. It's all about the C-bills (and dead Kuritans). For fiduciary gains I encourage friend and foe alike amongst the Inner Sphere Merc Corps to request my services. Aside from my constraints above, when it comes to business, it's never personal, it's just straight up madness. That's right. I'm mad bro. Not mad.
6. Canopian Pleasure Circuses... probably the only thing I'd consider in lieu of a good Kurtian blood bath as they have plenty of Draconis bred wenches in bondage waiting for an all night pigasm.
7. Breast milk.
8. Scantily clad ladies.
9. Pumping iron.
10. Kuritan rigor mortis.
- Website URL http://www.teamhoneybadger.net/#!pigs-rant/c1lkj