What we're looking for
-Veteran in skill level or willing to train with our pilots to get to that point
-Winning mindset. We play to win.
-Mic, TS3, English-speaking
-Active and willing to dedicate some hours to training
-Team players capable of putting team ahead of self in battle
The EU division is largely active during the 5pm GMT/UCT to 11pm GMT/UCT timeslot during the week and pretty much from early mornings on wards at the weekends. Although we are structured the same as our US division, we are going to allow all pilots one month as Jokers so that they may get an idea of where they can fit in with our unit and they will then apply to the respective suit officers to be accepted into their divisions.
We have 3 designated EU training evenings and any pilots joining will be expected to attend a minimum of one of these.
Interested pilots should browse our site and post on our recruiting forums. The Recruitment officer will contact you to set up an interview and an evaluation. Pending successful completion of both, you will be assigned as a Joker on a probationary period. Once your probationary period is complete the leading officer of your desired division will make the final decision on your entry. Applications should be set in the following format. Please copy and paste the questions into the body of your post and answer them.
Subject: Application: "Pilots MWO Name"
- What is your experience with MechWarrior and BattleTech, team games in general, and league play experience? This can include other video games.
- On a scale of 1(lowest) to 10(highest) how competitive do you wish to play and why?
- Why you're interested in the Aces? What do you think you can bring to the Team?
- What division you're interested in joining and why?
- What days and times are you most active?
- Do you have a microphone, and are you familiar with Teamspeak 3 or other voice chat programs?