Online Chat with Art Director Dennis deKoning!
We are very pleased to announce that we will be chatting with MechWarrior Online Art Director Dennis deKoning next Wednesday, June 13th at 5 PM Eastern (2 PM Pacific).
For the past four years Dennis has worked as Art Director at Piranha Games, his many responsabilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the quality & consistency of art, style & atmosphere.
- Developing the look & feel of maps & create visual targets & concept art for them.
- Working closely with & provide feedback to the ‘Mech concept artist, ‘Mech modellers & cockpit modeller.
- Storyboard, direct & compose cinematics.
- Create various media related art.
Got questions for Dennis? Watch this space for the link to the chatroom (we're going old school with an IRC styled chat session).
Date: Wednesday June 13th
Time: 5PM ET/2PM PT
We hope you will be able to join us for this chat. If you would like to ask any questions or suggest topics ahead of time, get in touch via email. Thank you and we look forward to chatting with you then!