#1 Star Capt Jordan McKenna

Rookie

• The Deputy
  • The Deputy
  • 9 posts
  • LocationCanada BC Kelowna

Posted 07 June 2016 - 08:58 AM

Greetings FRR pilots

I've decided to offer my services as a mechwarrior to the people of the FRR in hopes narrowing my search for a unit. I have made a previous post regarding my personal play style and experience, please see below.

View PostFutureTense, on 31 May 2016 - 08:13 PM, said:

Greeting mechwarriors!

Returning player looking for a hanger to service my mechs theses days.

A casual group or branch unit that is casual in origin would probably be the best place for me, people that enjoy the story and lore of battle tech as much as I do.

I am a casual player who dose not have time to play for hours on end, I also run on an outdated machine so my personal goals are not competitive. That said I am fairly well versed in comms protocols including call signs and designations.

I am also familiar with battle tech lore to the point of where it affects the load out of my mechs. I don't run meta builds or boating builds that aren't what I would call BT approved.

My personal play style.
- 2nd line pusher/support(MWO does a poor job of LRM support imo and does not lend itself to skilled play with the way mechanics interact with the game engine itself.)
- Electronics boat
- Heavy / Assault chassis

I try to be the guy who runs with ECM/BAP as my personal builds and skills are often not as efficient as others so I find myself moving with groups and concentrating on team playand maintaining ECM coverage for everyone.

If you like what I have to offer let me know

#2 Ace Selin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:54 AM

Dont think you can go wrong with the 1st Hussars, which was my first MWO unit.
Hop onto the FRR TS and see if you can find Pando or someone else from the 1st Hussars there.

Posted Image [1stH] 1st Hussars Remnants
Mostly casual unit with competitive elements.

Timezone: All
Contract: Permanent FRR, very limited outside FRR.
Teamspeak: frrhub.ddns.net:9725 ||| pw: Dragon
Contacts: Pando Box

Edited by Ace Selin, 08 June 2016 - 03:55 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users