A Place You Dont Wanna Get Into

5 replies to this topic

#1 spookill

• Pip
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:22 AM

This location is near the defenders' LZ on the right side (if you look at omega from the LZ) but on the left from the right passage down from LZ. It's a trap for light and medium mechs and it looks or feels like a small crater a lil lower than a usual terrain surface. You cant get out of there unless some1 with jumpjets (light mech like Urby; JJs to get out of that trap after) helps you. the screenshot of the location is below.

Posted Image

#2 Raubwurst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:37 AM

You can press F9 Ingame and you get coordinates shown on the upper left corner of your screen, makes it easier to describe the location :)

#3 spookill

• Pip
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:17 PM

I know, just didnt think about that.. was thinking about how 2 get out of this terrible place :(

#4 Tier5 Kerensky

• Bridesmaid
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 07:18 PM

Yes, nasty hole. I fell down there in my Stalker and could not get out. Like a month ago, how is this not fixed?

#5 General Solo

• Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:51 PM

Venus mech trap

#6 Raythe 71

• PipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 01:58 PM

I don't know how to get images to post, but we just had 2 different annihilators, a bushwhacker, a locust, and a blackjack all climb in this pit (not at once) pinpointing its location. it seems easy to replicate. If I can ever firgure out how to post images, I will post my screenshot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users