- - - - -

Is There Faction Warfare Going On? Or No

7 replies to this topic

#1 Tokkar

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 07:57 AM

I want to try Faction warfare, but I can't find any. Sometimes I get this invite popup for invasion. I join the queue. I am alone in there so I drop out of this queue after 3 mins. I connected to Clan teamspeak server STRANAMECHTY.INFO but it's mostly deserted. Few people here and there.
It's a month I am playing this game not a single CW drop. I have my 4 mechs for drop deck and currently tier 3 in random games. Only group play I ever experienced was one time when I joined LFG queue and we had fun evening together.
Other than that it's just join random game of random people and that is it. I am not complaining I just want to know if there any FW at all.

#2 Single Mom

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 118 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 07:59 AM

Peace were declared. FW is over now.

#3 Saori Arai

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 24 posts
  • LocationSeoul, Korea

Posted 29 November 2016 - 08:14 AM

Flowers in every 'Mechs hand actuator.

#4 Natred

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 716 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationWest Texas

Posted 29 November 2016 - 08:19 AM

(D D) does scouting regularly every evening. We hang out on the clan wolf international TeamSpeak.

#5 jss78

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,575 posts
  • LocationHelsinki

Posted 29 November 2016 - 08:21 AM

FW has been really quiet for a few months now ... I see that you joined in September, so the story is that last spring they released a big patch on FW, and it was hoped it would get lots of people to FW. Long story short, it was a disappointment, and now the numbers are dwindling. Maybe part of the reason is that another big patch on FW is expected (=discussed sometime last summer, nothing heard since), so people are just waiting for that.

Right this moment, I see precisely 32 people queued up for a match in FW.

I see that you're not aligned with any faction. If I remember correctly, this means you can only join a FW game if a "call to arms" window pops up. Maybe you can increase your chances of getting a game by joining a faction (either as merc or loyalist) which means you can yourself go to the planet queue, when it looks like there are enough people for a game.

Edited by jss78, 29 November 2016 - 08:22 AM.

#6 Tokkar

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 08:31 AM

View Postjss78, on 29 November 2016 - 08:21 AM, said:

Right this moment, I see precisely 32 people queued up for a match in FW.

I see that you're not aligned with any faction. If I remember correctly, this means you can only join a FW game if a "call to arms" window pops up. Maybe you can increase your chances of getting a game by joining a faction (either as merc or loyalist) which means you can yourself go to the planet queue, when it looks like there are enough people for a game.

Thanks! I thought one must be in Unit to join CW game or use "Call to Arms" (the last one didn't work for me though). So if I join some loyalist faction I will see more games/queues? Loyalist is probably better for me because I have only clan mechs. Is there any catch in pledging loyalty to one clan other the other? as I understand in CW one can use any clan mech for clan side and any IS mech for IS side?

#7 naterist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell

Posted 29 November 2016 - 09:14 AM

join the frr. on friday night at 7pm pst and 10 pm eastern the frr has a night were we go on the offensive and a lot of vets show up, and newbies are welcome too. come play with us and youll meet people who can kinda mentor you, cause fw is its own beast in a lot of aspects. go the the frr hub ts and well be there.

#8 Vlad Striker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 1,414 posts
  • LocationOld Forest Colony

Posted 29 November 2016 - 01:33 PM

For some reasons PGI turn off progress filling of group queue and now you think there is nobody in match queue. But you will se if only FULL group, 'till then group seems empty. So just wait 10-15 min. Posted Image

Edited by Vlad Striker, 29 November 2016 - 01:33 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users