5 replies to this topic

#1 TheCaptainJZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,655 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 22 October 2017 - 01:32 PM

River City Domination is not balanced between both teams. One side has to fight across the river to get into the capture point. Worse, the Assault Lance on that side always starts at the farthest point, in a useless area outside of the normal bounds. By time my Annihilator makes it to the coast, I get destroyed trying to cross it while the rest of my team is already across. I have to cross it to not be solo'd across the river and/or to be within the capture point. So please fix the spawn points and balance them better and move the sensor array so one side doesn't have such easy access and protection on one side.

#2 PocketYoda

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,136 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:42 PM

Same with conquest this map and many others are super bias against one side or another..

Its a frickin joke..

Edited by Samial, 13 January 2018 - 08:43 PM.

#3 BoMbY

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 12:13 PM

This game mode on this map is totally imba, and 99% of the time the water side is losing. Why can't you remove that from the rotation, or fix it?

#4 Jwilly

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:18 AM

Agreed. And for some reason it gets picked all the time despite being imbalanced.

#5 BTGbullseye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationI'm still pissed about ATMs having a minimum range.

Posted 24 June 2018 - 01:33 AM

View PostBoMbY, on 11 June 2018 - 12:13 PM, said:

This game mode on this map is totally imba, and 99% of the time the water side is losing. Why can't you remove that from the rotation, or fix it?

IME it's pretty close to a 50/50 split on win/loss from water side... If you're having trouble getting water side wins, you should switch up your play style to compensate, not demand a change from the devs.

Edited by BTGbullseye, 24 June 2018 - 01:33 AM.

#6 Raptor007

• PipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 21 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA, USA

Posted 31 January 2019 - 03:49 PM

View PostBoMbY, on 11 June 2018 - 12:13 PM, said:

View PostJwilly, on 22 June 2018 - 07:18 AM, said:

Agreed. And for some reason it gets picked all the time despite being imbalanced.

River City Domination is the worst. Lights and mediums are supposed to run into the open to cap, and are rewarded with a hail of LRM spam by heavies and assaults along the shore. I'd be happy to see this map/mode combination permanently disabled.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users