#1 Elizander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 15 June 2018 - 07:28 AM

Simple suggestions for Solaris (Low hanging fruit):
  • Since the match time is 3 minutes now, let us fight the same person we are matched up with 3 times. Rewards can be decided from the results (3-0, 2-1, 1-2, 0-3) and we spend less time loading. The moment a match ends put the two back in the same map, same mechs until the 3 rounds are done. You can have individual end-of-match rewards per round completion. Just make it fast. FIGHTFIGHTFIGHT, done! Next opponent.
  • Make Solaris only decals that show how many matches they fought in a Solaris division. Put the first decal of each division at 50 matches. Put the second one at 300-500. Highest Solaris division veteran decal at 1,000 matches. 1v1 and 2v2 count for the same thing, not separate. Matches played vs rank reached means more potatoes can get the rewards. I'm sure PGI can make unique rewards for the elites. Make them pretty.
  • Out of sight, out of mind. Once you do make a Solaris Queue all button, be sure to put it beside the Quick Play button in the home screen. You know, to remind people it exists. Make it flash if there is a Solaris event. Event the event button doesn't flash if there is an event and it isn't clicked by the player yet.
  • Allow a player in Solaris to broadcast their location as a taunt. Some days we just don't want to play hide-and-seek. Make it a flare, make it a command wheel option or just a button where we appear on the enemy's radar.
  • Create a unique variant to reward any player that earns all the decals in all 7 Solaris divisions. Can be made an achievement. Don't sell this. Can have less hard points than a regular existing variant with quirks to offset. Maybe even remove the AMS slot to justify decent quirks. 1 clan and 1 IS if possible. You can make 1 mech rewarded when the decal for 500 matches is done for all divisions and another at 1,000. (Robert Hopton's Stalker, Adam Wiley's Battlemaster, or any mech really because there are a lot of unknown mechs that were piloted by Solaris champions).
Other suggestions:
  • Queue all button for any division we have a mech in or let us check boxes for what divisions we want. Match is where the queue best sees fit as long as it's quick. Eventually I would like this tied to a Queue all button that includes QP and FP. You can prioritize it to QP>Solaris>FP or the other way around. Make it so that the queue all button applies to 2v2 Solaris. Just give me a random partner. I don't care.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users