Battlemechs "second Edition"

4 replies to this topic

#1 AhsokaTano

Rookie

• The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 03:59 AM

Ok i already open one of these in wrong section and since this is the right one i decide to open new topic. Hopefully moderators will delete the original first one.

Here is my mechs i did so far. If someone is interested which program did i use, answer is paint.

They are not perfect, some are far from been perfect but hey:) i dont usually draw mechs so they didn't end as they should. Also sizing may not be correct as some are more higher and bulkier but i believe its more realistic.

Also if you have suggestion which mech to draw just add it, so far Griffin and Rifleman IIC are asked and are on my list to do so:)

By the way, i know Vindicator look like crap but well, it was speed paint which went terribly wrong and i was to lazy to draw it again:), one day ,

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by AhsokaTano, 18 June 2018 - 04:03 AM.

#2 AhsokaTano

Rookie

• The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:50 AM

Update IPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by AhsokaTano, 21 June 2018 - 01:50 AM.

#3 NimoStar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 216 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 04:40 AM

Nice.

There are free programs for this kind of stuff.

Another image editor is paint.net (the website isn't actually paint.net, that's just the name of the program)

#4 AhsokaTano

Rookie

• The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 10:30 AM

Update II

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 Brenden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,603 posts
  • LocationIS News Flash Breaking [:::]___[:::] News: at morning /(__)\ a patrol unit has (:)=\_ ¤_/=(:) seen the never /)(\ before witnessed [] . . [] strange designed /¥\ . /¥\ 'Mech

Posted 17 July 2018 - 08:57 PM

They're so... Symmetrical. How did you do that?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users