6 replies to this topic

#1 Falconer Cyrus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 168 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 07 September 2018 - 01:54 PM

Hit registration seems to become absolutely weird. I shoot straight to enemy back and they lose front armor %-( I saw this in several matches with different weapons (PPC, AC10, LRM). There was no such bug before the last patch.

#2 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,365 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 12:56 PM

Had today a match were i put 4 times 6ML + MRM20 into the back of a Timberwolf that is walking away from me at maybe 60m and at the end it was killed from the front by another mech while i barely managed to open its back.

Sometimes the game feels as if only a tiny fraction of damage is applied and the next match/session/day you wonder how quick the Mechs you shot at die.

#3 Wesxander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Forbidden
  • The Forbidden
  • 319 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 09:12 PM

There is lot cheating going on lately. I have seen everything from illegal mechs that can't possibly be playing weight wise, to mechs that literally do tripe the damage I do even though my build has more dps (same chasis mind you). PGI should be dropping ban hammer on them but they figure the regular players don't care. FYI some the people cheating are in elite units they need to be banned.
Ex I shoot leg of Pir with my Pir it doesn't register but all their shots do register all hits never miss while both of us death spiraling.
There needs to be a freaking huge ban hammer. Like the game but close to quitting due to the amount of cheats in it. All that a simple scan would reveal is surprising.

Edited by Wesxander, 10 September 2018 - 09:13 PM.

#4 Thorqemada

• 6,365 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 11:46 AM

Well, that would explain why 2 C-ERPPC down me in 1 hit...

#5 MW Waldorf Statler

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,457 posts
  • LocationGermany/Berlin

Posted 12 September 2018 - 02:15 AM

spectate yesterday a Guy with two HPPC ...she doing near nothing damage ...her firing of a Light and nothing effect ...firing of a Heavy ...a little flickering in the paperdoll not more

#6 Ghoja

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 91 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 07:49 AM

Seeing light mechs take point blank (less that 70meters) LBX20 shots to the back and having their armor go yellow is just wrong. Topped with 3 clan medium pulse to the middle of the back. Still yellow. Same range. Happens on Commandos and Fleas mostly. Had it happen when the mech is standing still. Never seen or come across and "god" mechs that I know of, but definitely know hit registration on lights is no where near even close to accurate. I hold my shots and targets. I've killed my fair share of lights doing what I described, straight shots, close range with those weapons earlier, but the hit reg appears random.

#7 General Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 09:09 PM

Well for me hit reg you describe is nothing new.
Closer they are worse hit reg is due to greater pixel movement and more guessing by HSR.

If PGI fix hit reg lights won't be viable for most players and they already under represented on the field.lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users