Help

3 replies to this topic

#1 xxxRocketxxx

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 09:44 AM

I am a returning player, and seems I have been stripped of a bunch of cool stuff.

I was in House Kurita and one of the First Dragons if I recall the name correctly.
Is that group around still? I can't seem to view the old clans list in House Kurita.

Also, how do I set my profile picture and rejoin House Kurita again?

Update: The group was 1st Ghost
I remembered why I stopped playing.
IS vs Clan is stupid as hell.
I shouldn't have to pick either being able to switch engines or having good guns or whatever the hell this game is degenerating into.
Used to be balanced, and I remember going onto the field knowing I was going to win or lose because the way our teams built and played.
Now, I don't know what is going on. Are we losing because we are on map x and they are faction x or whatever lol?

And holy crap this skill thing they added, like screw all of that bs.
This game used to be great. You built your mech and played. Now you have to pick magical skills that make no sense. Like you get 10% more cooling not because you have coolers, but because you picked some arrangement in the stars of the skill tree like wtf. It is pretty much World of Warcraft with mechs.

Edited by xxxRocketxxx, 07 October 2018 - 10:08 AM.

#2 DarkFhoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Terror
  • The Terror
  • 401 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 02:35 PM

You did not like diablo 2 skill tree ? Same diff . It's much better than buy three same mech variants to master the mech .

If you want your kurita badge back , click faction play , click choose career , click loyalist , click innersphere
and click house kurita

#3 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,568 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 04:15 PM

View PostxxxRocketxxx, on 07 October 2018 - 09:44 AM, said:

It is pretty much World of Warcraft with mechs.

We don't really have any role play elements like cutscenes or characters, so I'd say its more like Counterstrike with mechs.

Edited by Will9761, 07 October 2018 - 04:15 PM.

#4 Commander James Raynor

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 67 posts
  • LocationChile

Posted 07 October 2018 - 04:15 PM

Well, he does have a point that the skills seem "magical" and not supported on any tech fantasy that I can believe. I like the fact that the skill tree allows you to customize and prefer it over the old system, but it could be better. Especially by removing the "tree" part. A straight forward choice on how to spend your points with decreasing return (increasing cost) for higher levels would have been just great.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users