#1 Zimm Kotare

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 232 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 02 February 2020 - 02:53 AM

Hey there, do you draw, render or model? Do you happen to be obsessively invested in the world of Battletech?

Do you dream of Fusion Powered Electric Sheep and seeing them come to glorious, digital, 65 Ton, city shattering life?

Do you enjoy capturing the essence, the emotion of another world and the lives that struggle upon it?

Are you a sculptor, turning polygons into something others are desperate to touch and hold, to cherish?

Then I, and our team, would be interested in getting to know you. Our Project is The Winter War, of which colleagues have previously spoken, but now I come to you, as a doodler of things and imaginer of world's, to ask if you're interested in occasionally using those talents for some mech-tastic goodness?

Our approach is simple: passion trump's all. Everyone on team gets to pitch ideas, sketches, models, anything. We're creating worlds, brand new mechs and evolutions of some favourites.

Our workload is huge, but the pressure (at least art wise) is mine alone. I won't be haranguing anyone, or making demands. I won't be bogarting the best jobs.

Unfortunately I also won't be paying

#2 John McClintock

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 305 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 05:29 AM

Tell me which programs I need to be downloading?

#3 Zimm Kotare

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 232 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 04 February 2020 - 09:59 PM

Hi John, what do you mean? Programs for assisting with the mod?

That would very much depend on how you'd want to assist. If you're a pure concept artist, you might work with paper and pen/pencil, then any one of a number of digital art solutions. If you're a modeller, then there's a few options too.

Purely for communication, you'd be looking at Discord.

What sort of thing would you be looking to do?

#4 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 06 February 2020 - 08:48 AM

are you doing flashpoints? I'm interested in writing a bunch of pirate stuff. a mini campaign along with a mod could be fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users