HIBERNAL RIFT

3 replies to this topic

#1 CAPTAIN_SAVAGE

Rookie

• The God
  • The God
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2021 - 06:52 AM

• Shocking spawn locations too close to enemy spawn points Especially if your in assault Mech
  • valleys with very few routes out
  • get caught on a slight inclined if you don't go straight up a route out of death valley
  • routes out of valley only bigger enough for one mech so if someone is stood there blocking your exit stuck in death valley
  • overall poor map design

#2 MW Waldorf Statler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,457 posts
  • LocationGermany/Berlin

Posted 04 April 2021 - 10:35 PM

after Rubelite (Design ok -texturing and Look like a beginners map) and Solaris City the next fail in the list of the Last maps ...hope the New Mapdesigner brings a new Quality 8or better an Base Quality) back to PGI in mapmaking

#3 Widowmaker1981

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 5,030 posts
  • LocationAt the other end of the pretty lights.

Posted 08 March 2023 - 03:18 AM

Absolutely terrible map. Just 100% guaranteed PUG Nascar, no where near enough ramps out of the valleys making it a HORRIBLE map to get if you are playing something sub 70 kph without JJs.

Add a load more ramps out of the valleys so mechs without JJs arent screwed and add some sniper hills around the edges with sufficient LOS to prevent teams running in circles.

#4 Omjorc

Rookie

• The Marauder
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 January 2024 - 09:02 AM

OH MY GOSH PLEASE ADD RAMPS

I genuinely don't understand the design of this map. It splits your team up because anyone with jump jets can manage to navigate the terrain while anyone without gets stuck in the pits with no exit, only to get pelted with no cover by the enemy team.

It's a map seemingly designed to divide the team in a game that requires teamwork. I don't get it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users