2 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 27 September 2021 - 09:52 AM

Friday, The Midnight Hunt was released for whole scale sale. So like a good player, or one desperate to get my hands on some new cards to inflict upon fellow MTG players, I went to Walmart. I had a hard time finding the cards so I asked one of the yellow jacket trolls. I was told "Just because we have something does not mean that we have to stock it.".

Thanks Wal-Mart, let me count the ways I hate you.

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,735 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 06:31 PM

wally world is scum. one time i was in their electronics department trying to get mom a portable dvd player. the one i wanted was in the display case with its price clearly displayed. when i went to buy it they said it costs $100 more than the sticker. now ive been in this situation before, many times, and every time the store took the loss and sold me the thing at the sticker price, and then scrambled to change it before someone else got a reduced price. but not walmart. no. first they tried to sell me some cheaper model, some brand id never heard of. then i got a lecture about my "bad attitude" for simply wanting to buy a thing at the advertised price. id been grocery shopping, so i parked my loaded cart right in front of the electroncis department and left the store. i took my grocery shopping down to another store and bought the same model dvd player off of amazon at an even lower price. its amazing walmart are still in business for the way they treat their customers. that particular walmart closed a few years later.

Edited by LordNothing, 30 September 2021 - 06:35 PM.

#3 shameless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 491 posts

Posted 04 October 2021 - 10:26 AM

Surprised your walmart still has cards. Most of them don't after all the BS with pokemon earlier this year.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users