Upcoming Mech Card Game!

2 replies to this topic

#1 NanoLeviathan

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 July 2022 - 04:40 PM

My best friend made a roguelite card battler featuring mechs on Steam! https://store.steamp...0/Mech_Shuffle/

It's really hard and all about mechs battling each other! It's unique that you get to see your opponents hand to try to anticipate and counter-play. You also need to avoid over-heating and shutting down your mech!

Mech Shuffle is coming out next week! Please support my friend by adding it to your wishlist so that the algorithms are kind to him. He was the one who first introduced Mechwarriors to me, got me my first miniature mech to paint, and we played countless hours of MWO together. I want to return his kindness by sharing his game with everyone!

TY for reading Posted Image

#2 Rondoe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 247 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 22 July 2022 - 06:15 PM

Looks like it could be fun, something to do when MWO and/or my other games are down for maintenance, fix's, etc...

wishlisted it!

#3 NanoLeviathan

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 July 2022 - 07:34 PM

Just a quick update: the game is releasing tomorrow! I spoke to my friend and he's gotten over 50 new wishlists since I made my post. He's over the moon with happiness! Thank you, thank you all so much for making this happen! This community is truly awesome! Thank you!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users