#1 Seelenlos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 550 posts

Posted 22 November 2022 - 01:29 PM

In the game you asked about feedback.

Here is the feedback:

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?

First it is not the TT we know, with the middle Metalpleateu (which was important to hold in the old map).

Then you/they gave us this V1 of this so called TT-Classic, which was something like, run around obstacles to meet in the middle in a plain plateau in 2 floors: okay we did and it has so many bad programing with lots of stocking in it.

Then came this new one, with obstacle run, meet in the middle and oh plateau on the ground, now you must fight on the obstacles.

Well for me it all has nothing to do with the original Thera Terma, cause there, you COULD flank with a good team if you lost the middle, and you could still win, in the middle or out side.

Not many knew that, but the ones who did had the finest matches!

Really, you want a plain plateau mep? THEN make one, 1x snow, 1x Fire, 1x Asid.
You want variety: make a middle maoutain, hill, pyramid and good! All run like lemming in Nascar any way, EVEN ON A PLAIN PLATEAU.

That much you thought them (indoctrinated them) , but do not fool me for something hiding in the bad maps.

Regards

#2 Krazzdaxx

Rookie

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2022 - 06:37 PM

View PostDing Toast is Ready, on 22 November 2022 - 02:59 PM, said:

play with a premade full of Gauss PPC, ERLL and AC2 spam I guess

Thats a good idea!

#3 Seelenlos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 550 posts

Posted 24 November 2022 - 01:56 PM

Maybe they should give the map design to some one who really HATES MWO!

I bet we will get the best maps in the world for an MMO... cause then any map will get diversity.

Edited by Seelenlos, 24 November 2022 - 01:56 PM.

#4 Seelenlos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 550 posts

Posted 28 November 2022 - 05:51 AM

View PostKrazzdaxx, on 22 November 2022 - 06:37 PM, said:

Thats a good idea!

And THIS exactly is why I said, some one who is Hating!
Really anyone not involving in a game is not biased to make a good map, as long as you tell him what he has to do for the money!

Even you commenting "Ding Toast: play with a premade full of Gauss PPC, ERLL and AC2 spam I guess!" show the flaw!

Despite your effert, I stay with my Opinion the first TT we played for so long, which you still do not bring back in game, was the best of them.

Some times the first version of something is still the best version, without humiliating the re-inventors. They see something not, which the first designer KNEW by intention.

Regards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users