Message For Disconnecters

8 replies to this topic

#1 wonator

• PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:42 AM

This is for those who disconnects when lose important part of mech, overheat on bad place, are last alive and similiar. Not for legit disconnects (graphic bugs and stuff):

Please uninstall MWO and go play something which not require atleast some courage, like tetris.

Yes, im a bit mad :D

#2 PurpleNinja

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 2,097 posts
  • LocationMIA

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:46 AM

Tetris is scary.

:D :ph34r:

#3 Bloody Moon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 978 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:00 AM

It's their loss, they miss out on some of the funniest moments of MWO. I remember some games when my mech was either stripped down to one working leg and a center torso or crit all over against numerous opponents and still managed to kill some of them or more rarely, win the game alone.

Damn, those were the best games, not the easy wins!

#4 Commander Kobold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • 1,428 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:08 AM

you're aware of course that no one is going to listen to you though right?

Edited by Omni 13, 08 March 2013 - 04:09 AM.

#5 Gnume

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 279 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPrattville, AL

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:10 AM

I don't know what is going on with MWO lately, but ever since one of the February patches (don't quite remember which), there are times when my MWO Client simply locks up. It doesn't CTD ... it just locks up. I have to bring up Task Manager and kill the process and then restart my client. I *think* it is sound related somehow...seems to happen most when my AMS starts firing wildly, but it is purely random. I can go an entire night with no issues, and then other times, it happens several times. So perhaps not everyone is disconnecting on purpose ;-) I know I never will. Even when I am weaponless, I still remain in game and either try to cap or run interference somehow :D

#6 xRatas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 514 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:12 AM

View PostOmni 13, on 08 March 2013 - 04:08 AM, said:

you're aware of course that no one is going to listen to you though right?

Yep, when they realize they're being targeted, they most likely disconnect.

#7 Chavette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 2,864 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:13 AM

You dont tell me what to do.

#8 Broceratops

• 1,903 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

View PostPurpleNinja, on 08 March 2013 - 03:46 AM, said:

Tetris is scary.

:D :ph34r:

terrifying

Posted Image

#9 Commander Kobold

• The Territorial
  • 1,428 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:19 AM

View PostCaptRosha, on 08 March 2013 - 04:10 AM, said:

I don't know what is going on with MWO lately, but ever since one of the February patches (don't quite remember which), there are times when my MWO Client simply locks up. It doesn't CTD ... it just locks up. I have to bring up Task Manager and kill the process and then restart my client. I *think* it is sound related somehow...seems to happen most when my AMS starts firing wildly, but it is purely random. I can go an entire night with no issues, and then other times, it happens several times. So perhaps not everyone is disconnecting on purpose ;-) I know I never will. Even when I am weaponless, I still remain in game and either try to cap or run interference somehow :D

I've had something like this happen a few times mostly when a whole lot of stuff starts happening on screen at once , only since the last match though
(most recently a spider flying around me spamming minigun a hunshie 4P alphaing me a cataphract firring a plethora of balistic and energy goodies near me and multiple AMSes buzzing made my game lock up)

View PostBroceratops, on 08 March 2013 - 04:16 AM, said:

terrifying

Posted Image

not much of an issue :/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users