Aces Wild Regiment: Are You 'mech Enough?

42 replies to this topic

#1 Electric Mayhem

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:18 PM

Do you have an easy-going attitude teamed with a deep-seated desire to blow up people you’ve never met? Do you enjoy raining fire down upon the unrighteous using giant stompy robots?

Then join the Aces Wild Regiment! We have a place for you if you have a sense of humor and an itchy trigger finger.

We are a regiment organized along military lines. The Aces are dedicated to dominating the competition while still maintaining a loose, fun attitude.

If you are interested in enlisting or want to learn more, please register with our website and post an application!

The-aces.com

“Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die”

#2 Electric Mayhem

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:22 PM

Posted Image

#3 Electric Mayhem

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:53 AM

Posted Image

#4 CrazyWorm9

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 267 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:06 AM

Posted Image

#5 Electric Mayhem

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:13 PM

Had enough of getting PUGged to death? Want a unit where you'll find camaraderie and humor as well as a dedication to blowing opposing 'Mechs to spare parts?

Then join the Aces Wild Regiment! We have a place for you if you have a sense of humor and an itchy trigger finger.

We are a regiment organized along military lines. The Aces are dedicated to dominating the competition while still maintaining a loose, fun attitude.

If you are interested in enlisting or want to learn more, please register with our website and post an application, or send a Private Message to Electric Mayhem.

The-aces.com

“Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die”

#6 Victor Morson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 6,370 posts
  • LocationAnder's Moon

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:28 PM

Another unit with Aces out there I see? Hopefully there won't be too much confusion, a lot of folks I think have nicknamed us (The Blazing Aces) as The Aces. Maybe Hell's Black Aces use that nickname too, of course. :(

Edited by Victor Morson, 24 March 2013 - 01:28 PM.

#7 Electric Mayhem

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:43 PM

We're confident that we won't be mistaken for anyone else out on the battlefield. :(

Edited by Electric Mayhem, 24 March 2013 - 02:09 PM.

#8 Skye Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 250 posts
  • LocationPeriphery

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

There I was pinned down under heavy lrm and ballistic fire. Looking to my right one of my lancemates appears in a cataphract and lays down autocannon fire on the lrm boats. She then retreats to cover as we distract the assaulting force. "Second team, flank right, try and get those allied heavies to follow you," I say over comms, "Don't take to long, we are taking quite the pounding." Incoming lrms flashes over my head and I back my mech up further behind the rocks. "This is second team over, lrm boats neutralized, Pug heavies moving on their assault team, we are moving to assist," My lancemate states. With a brush of my brow I am overwhelmed with joy, "Understood, Team one engaging enemy assault force, light 'em up boys and girls."
Many 'o blood, sweat, and autocannon rounds were shed that day. But in the end, Aces Wild stood on top.

#9 CrazyWorm9

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 267 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:10 PM

And there i was on the crest of the volcanic Caldera in my STK-5M then a little thing darted from under my legs going 125 to 150Kph i realized it was a spider on the enemy's team i been scouted i quickly hit it with tag and fire some medium lasers into it but it moved so fast split seconds later a friendly light raven crested the hill the whole time they bobbed and weaved all around me i was so focused on watching the high speed dance i failed to see the gause rounds hit home into my torso. LRM Destroyed echoed Betty as 2 of my lrm 5s in my left torso exploded into a unusable heap i throttle revers and launch lrms at the Jager that hit me but it was too late before the lrms hit it the jeger was smashed in the head with ppc from an ally of mine after a few minutes of heavy fighting the battle was won and this Aces Wild had survived to fight another day

#10 Monsoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,631 posts
  • LocationToronto, On aka Kathil

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:29 PM

View PostVictor Morson, on 24 March 2013 - 01:28 PM, said:

Another unit with Aces out there I see? Hopefully there won't be too much confusion, a lot of folks I think have nicknamed us (The Blazing Aces) as The Aces. Maybe Hell's Black Aces use that nickname too, of course. :P

LoL, was thinking the same thing, but whether it's Blazing Aces, A.C.E.S. or Aces Wild, we're all in it for the love of the game... And at least none of them start with the word - CLAN. :)

#11 Thomas Alderman

• PipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 81 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:29 AM

Join Aces Wild for all the beer, carousing, and mech destruction you could ever want!

#12 ALKALIN3

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 246 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:29 AM

had a problem with the registration email...any idea who to contact?

#13 Electric Mayhem

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:05 AM

View PostNeekoli, on 25 March 2013 - 10:29 AM, said:

had a problem with the registration email...any idea who to contact?

Black Phoenix, who is both unit lead and tech support guru. I'll have him send a PM to you through this site, so check your messages.

#14 Electric Mayhem

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:57 AM

Deal death! Stomp Snakes! Find your place in this MWO Universe by checking out Aces Wild!

the-aces.com

#15 Electric Mayhem

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:17 AM

Aces Wild: Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die.

Come visit our website and find out more about the Sphere's most dynamic new merc group. Meet good people, blow things up with them.

www.the-aces.com

#16 Electric Mayhem

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:01 PM

Aces Wild: You've Got a Friend In The Big Stompy Mech.

Come visit our website. Meet good people. Blow things up with them.

www.the-aces.com

#17 Electric Mayhem

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:25 AM

Posted Image

www.the-aces.com

#18 Electric Mayhem

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:25 AM

Community Warfare is coming! Join now and get a billet with the finest unit between A Place and Zwipadze- the Aces Wild Regiment.

www.the-aces.com

#19 Electric Mayhem

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:36 AM

Last night, proud members of the Aces Wild Regiment pioneered a new and exciting tactical doctrine: jump-capable 'Mechs riding assault 'Mechs into battle. The Noble Steeds and the Brave Jockeys combined to form nigh unbeatable combinations, both in terms of focused firepower and sheer shock-and-awe value.

Join the Aces. Learn the technique. Become the Beast.

www.the-aces.com

#20 CrazyWorm9

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 267 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:10 AM

I loves the the good times the Aces Wild have lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users