Mode/map Preferences Prior To Launch Button.

2 replies to this topic

Poll: Match preferences prior to launch (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Make map and mode preferences prior to launch?

1. Yes. (5 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Makenzie71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • Location"I don't like your loadout...you must have no idea what you're doing." ~This forum

Posted 05 November 2015 - 03:21 PM

Okay I don't really know about everyone else, but I personally don't care much for spending the three or more minutes waiting to drop staring at the spinny loady animation because if I don't I'll likely miss my opportunity to make said selection. I tab out and do other things that are entertaining.

If the game is going to let us make a preference, why not make that preference before hitting the launch button?

#2 Makenzie71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • Location"I don't like your loadout...you must have no idea what you're doing." ~This forum

Posted 06 November 2015 - 09:14 PM

So everyone else likes having to stare at the loading screen waiting for the options to come up?

#3 Hawk_eye

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 325 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:03 AM

Well, is the selection of maps/game modes already made by that time?
Probably not, so you can´t really vote already.

Of course, it could be programmed in a way that all of that is already decided on by the game the moment the first player starts looking for a game.

As in:
Game 1 is still filling up with players, MM decides game 2 will be Assault/Conquest with maps 1/3/9/12 to choose from and while game 2 is filling up, the set-up for game 3 is already being made.
But my gut feeling says: Nope, mode/maps to vote on are made up only at the very last moment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users