Operation: Inception - Any point if u're not North American?

50 replies to this topic

#41 Robovski

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationFife, Scotland

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:18 PM

View PostFalcrist, on 01 June 2012 - 04:10 AM, said:

Lotro and good pings ? You must be joking. 140 ms +- 30 is far away from being good. If mwo has similar pings at release i´m done with this game. I played AAO for a long period of time and there is no fun in getting beaten by player because they have the better ping.

Last time I pinged from here in Scotland I was in the 120 range. Perfectly adequate.

#42 Aegis Kleais

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:29 PM

You guys need to be VERY careful with this propagation of false information.

Maybe what you can do to help is tell us where you got this bad information so that PGI can see if it's something they can clarify.

Worldwide access to MWO Beta, it's just being hosted in NA servers. All this means is degraded performance; PGI is working on solutions for worldwide server solutions.

#43 Adrienne Vorton

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts
  • LocationBerlin/ Germany

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:31 PM

thread number 266 on this... just wait for e3 ending, i´m sure there will be more info soon...

#44 renegade mitchell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:33 PM

View PostAegis Kleais, on 02 June 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

You guys need to be VERY careful with this propagation of false information.

Maybe what you can do to help is tell us where you got this bad information so that PGI can see if it's something they can clarify.

Worldwide access to MWO Beta, it's just being hosted in NA servers. All this means is degraded performance; PGI is working on solutions for worldwide server solutions.

So Aegis, how does it feel not being part of beta? Considering you been the poster child here of the Devs. Yeah, arse kicking got you know where. Take that as a learning experience. :)

#45 ODD1

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:40 PM

yeah it does

#46 Aegis Kleais

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:41 PM

View PostRenegade Mitchell, on 02 June 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

So Aegis, how does it feel not being part of beta? Considering you been the poster child here of the Devs. Yeah, arse kicking got you know where. Take that as a learning experience. :)

I was banned a while back. Like anyone else buying a Founder's Pack, I'm just waiting for July 17th to roll around.

And how am I the poster child of the devs? The only relationship I have with PGI is that I am the arch-nemesis to Paul (a title I am VERY proud of and would not swap even for early Beta access)

....Also, where the heck is "know where"?

#47 The Crow2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 156 posts
  • LocationAustralia Mate !

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:49 PM

if theres a west coast US server id happily play on there from Australia where I am. Be nice to be able to play on US servers now & then if Oceania get a server later be able to migrate over.

#48 renegade mitchell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:56 PM

View PostAegis Kleais, on 02 June 2012 - 04:41 PM, said:

I was banned a while back. Like anyone else buying a Founder's Pack, I'm just waiting for July 17th to roll around.

And how am I the poster child of the devs? The only relationship I have with PGI is that I am the arch-nemesis to Paul (a title I am VERY proud of and would not swap even for early Beta access)

....Also, where the heck is "know where"?

You were not banned, but had your account suspended. I know cause I had mine suspended by Paul also, the so called heavy hitter of Devs, the troll myster of these boards. lol But seriously, I stand buy my previous post.

#49 Jason Phoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 June 2012 - 05:02 PM

View PostShooty, on 02 June 2012 - 03:54 PM, said:

Was really geeking out reading the Operation: Inception page when i finally (bit slow) realised it was for the US only. As a non-US citizen, needless to say, my ;) followed..

I don't expect to change anything with this thread, but i am curious if there is any point in me buying a Founders Package now? If not will there be equivalent packages released for other regions?

Any info appreciated :)

Wait a few more days, they might have a special announcement for E3. Just saying.

#50 Helmer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ga

Posted 02 June 2012 - 06:14 PM

Merging.

Cheers.

#51 Aegis Kleais

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:12 AM

View PostRenegade Mitchell, on 02 June 2012 - 04:56 PM, said:

You were not banned, but had your account suspended. I know cause I had mine suspended by Paul also, the so called heavy hitter of Devs, the troll myster of these boards. lol But seriously, I stand buy my previous post.

I've never had my account suspended to a point where when I was at my PC and attempted to log in, I was ever told I could not or that my account was suspended. I DID however have my title changed to say "Banned from Beta™" so cest la vie.

And who the heck calls Paul the "Heavy Hitter of the Devs" Paul is a troll queen. Nothing more (but possibly something less) You want "well respected", you gotta look to your Kyles, Bryans, Russ and Garth's of the forum.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users