The Evolution Of The Dakkacade ( Yes The Unloved 3C)

25 replies to this topic

#21 Regrets

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 382 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:22 AM

View PostDulahan, on 14 April 2013 - 09:15 AM, said:

I'm pondering the viability of this:

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...71b5dbd48d04058

Seems like not enough ammo. If I'm understanding the intention to have a sniper, then ERLL will be better than LL. I'd go for the AC5 or UAC5 and ERLL + DHS, remove armor from arms, which are doing nothing at present. AC5 has pretty much the same range and more punch for weight.

Realistically it is not often that you will shoot at anyone from 1500m, espesh without beagle. If you are set on AC2, then drop the LL/arm armor, add beagle and more ammo. My experience with AC2 on the jager has not been good, but maybe your mileage will vary.

#22 Dulahan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 361 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:28 AM

Honestly, not a fan of he ER LL since I can't usually hit stuff that far out anyways, odds are most of my shooting will be within 500m regardless. And I doubt I'd live long enough to use up even the 150 shots. <_<

Honestly, the 3C being pretty bad in general aside. I want to love Cicadas in general, I just seem to suck at playing them regardless!

Edited by Dulahan, 14 April 2013 - 10:31 AM.

#23 Regrets

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 382 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:05 AM

Get the Advanced Zoom Module and press B. ;)

#24 Wildstreak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:22 PM

View PostTh0rsten, on 09 April 2013 - 12:49 AM, said:

lbx What is more " In da face" than a shotgun? Two of them!

Looks like the Hunchie in this video. I tried making something like it, a dual LBX 4G has more armor than you, either 192 or 256 depending on what else is on it, though not stock amount but it is slower. Anyway this video might show you what a dual LBX would be like.

#25 POOTYTANGASAUR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 595 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

MXIMUM AC20 MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAhHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://mwo.smurfy-ne...2e3a46b87917c2b
Dual ac20 cicada POW!!!!
I win the DAKKA CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#26 Zordicron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:43 PM

I like the idea of Trollcada dual LBX.
Options to go with it:
Flamer
Tag laser with mouse macro to make it fire really fast for pew pew noise(or actually useful to spot)
Small laser or SPL(might actually be useful)

Just imagine running up to some foe in your Trollcada, Splatting them in the face(or use chainfire for maximum troll) and then running off with pew pew tag laser sound effects (or flamer out of your face as you run away)as they grumble and try to hit you with return fire.

i am too broke right now to mess with this, but i will not forget this thread down the road lol.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users