25 replies to this topic

#1 Barushkukor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 118 posts
  • LocationAwaiting Orders

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:38 AM

You pirate scum may take our land, may take our mead, but you'll NEVER TAKE OUR FREEEEEEEEDOOOOMMMM!!!!!

#2 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:29 AM

http://mwomercs.com/...nd-ill-let-you/

#3 Arcterran

• PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationSwamplands-ish

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:56 AM

You can take your mead back via a trial of possession :D

#4 RedFoxsi

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 56 posts
  • LocationWalnut Creek, Ca

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:01 PM

View PostBarushkukor, on 28 April 2013 - 07:38 AM, said:

You pirate scum may take our land, may take our mead, but you'll NEVER TAKE OUR FREEEEEEEEDOOOOMMMM!!!!!

Pirates, I think not.
Freedom? Only some are taken as bondsmen.
Otherwise, your citizens will hardly notice a Wolf Clan occupation.

We lost a trial of refusal. We tried to stop the invasion of the inner sphere. It was our punishment to be part of the main invasion force. Did you know this, Quineg?

#5 Barushkukor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 118 posts
  • LocationAwaiting Orders

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:08 PM

View PostRedFoxsi, on 28 April 2013 - 12:01 PM, said:

Pirates, I think not.

We lost a trial of refusal. We tried to stop the invasion of the inner sphere. It was our punishment to be part of the main invasion force. Did you know this, Quineg?

Speak plainly. I can't make sense of yer babbling! You speak of invasion in the most mournful of tones....well then go back where ye came from, we none of what yer sellin!

*unless yer sellin MEAD!!

Edited by Barushkukor, 28 April 2013 - 12:09 PM.

#6 Zerberus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,488 posts
  • LocationUnder the floorboards looking for the Owner`s Manual

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:37 PM

I love space vikings, but space vikings that don`t know the difference between an enemy and the only thing protecting them from the real enemy are a detriment to the FRR and will be cleansed instead taken as bondsmen. There`s only so much room to go around at the bottom of the gene pool. :P

OOC: Should you really be interested and not informed as to what we`re talking about as opposed to just speaking IC: http://www.sarna.net...eration_Revival ;)

Edited by Zerberus, 28 April 2013 - 12:41 PM.

#7 zztophat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:48 PM

View PostRedFoxsi, on 28 April 2013 - 12:01 PM, said:

Pirates, I think not.

i wouldn't bother, freebirths have little understanding of reasoned discourse and social graces or *sniff* ...hygiene.

They are little better than pack animals; useful but unintelligent.

#8 RedFoxsi

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:57 PM

Too bad turtle bay is not a FRR world, Quiaff?

#9 Zerberus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,488 posts
  • LocationUnder the floorboards looking for the Owner`s Manual

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:38 AM

Neg, Turtle Bay was incredibly dezgra and a massive waste of resources and isorla that only bloodthirsty Crusaders like the Smoke Jaguars could do and still consider themselves Children of Kerensky. I have my own opinion on that. :)

Edited by Zerberus, 08 May 2013 - 05:40 AM.

#10 Uncle Totty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,556 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSomewhere in the ARDC (Ark-Royal Defense Cordon)

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:21 AM

View PostZerberus, on 08 May 2013 - 05:38 AM, said:

Neg, Turtle Bay was incredibly dezgra and a massive waste of resources and isorla that only bloodthirsty Crusaders like the Smoke Jaguars could do and still consider themselves Children of Kerensky. I have my own opinion on that. :)

I see you may have missed the point. From what I can tell, RedFoxsi wishes it to be in the FRR so something like that does NOT happen.

#11 RedFoxsi

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 56 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:38 AM

View PostNathan K, on 08 May 2013 - 08:21 AM, said:

I see you may have missed the point. From what I can tell, RedFoxsi wishes it to be in the FRR so something like that does NOT happen.

Aff, Nathan, you are correct. Clans get a terrible reputation because of the smoke jaguar clan.

Oh well ignorance is a damaging thing, and can only cause fear.

#12 Solaris Krie

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:26 PM

All will feel the wrath of the Wolf

#13 M4NTiC0R3X

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:09 PM

View PostBarushkukor, on 28 April 2013 - 07:38 AM, said:

FREEEEEEEEDOOOOMMMM!!!!!

#14 Solaris Krie

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:49 PM

about the best I could expect from someone who hails from Solaris VII

#15 Kyone Akashi

• The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 1,656 posts
  • LocationAlshain Military District

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:07 PM

View PostZerberus, on 28 April 2013 - 12:37 PM, said:

I love space vikings, but space vikings that don`t know the difference between an enemy and the only thing protecting them from the real enemy are a detriment to the FRR and will be cleansed instead taken as bondsmen.
I suppose this would be referring to the Steiner-financed, ill-spirited resistance against House Kurita's benign protection, which would surely have helped our friends on Rasalhague to throw back any invasion from barbarians beyond the periphery, hai?

:P

#16 xxREVxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 428 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:53 AM

View PostZerberus, on 08 May 2013 - 05:38 AM, said:

Neg, Turtle Bay was incredibly dezgra and a massive waste of resources and isorla that only bloodthirsty Crusaders like the Smoke Jaguars could do and still consider themselves Children of Kerensky. I have my own opinion on that. :(

HEY! For the last time...they blew themselves up! :rolleyes:

Edited by PoisonWolf, 23 May 2013 - 02:28 PM.

#17 Sgt Hoax

Rookie

• The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSol system, Terra Nova, Australia

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:52 AM

Still gives me chills. How long has it been? 10? 15? 20 years?

View PostKyone Akashi, on 21 May 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

I suppose this would be referring to the Steiner-financed, ill-spirited resistance against House Kurita's benign protection, which would surely have helped our friends on Rasalhague to throw back any invasion from barbarians beyond the periphery, hai?

;)

Clanners? Barbarians? That almost sounds like an insult freebirth. Were it not for your laughably primitive tin cans so generously referred to as "mechs" I might take offence to that. :)

Edited by Sgt Hoax, 02 September 2013 - 06:52 AM.

#18 5byFive

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

I agrree that Clan Wolf lost a trial of refusal over the invasion of the Inner Sphere, but I do not think that their position as a lead invadading clan was punishment. If one loses a Trial, they lost what they were fighting for, and are not punished further. I believe Clan wolf -wanted- to be up front, so to speak, so that they would have a equal chance to snatch Terra first, and thus dictate terms to the Crusader elements within Clan Wolf and Without. And now I must remind all True Clansmen that Trueborns (zztophat I am looking at you) do -not- use contractions in their speech. Especially trueborns that wish to speak ill of those born as Freebirths. WATCH YOUR CONTRACTIONS!!

#19 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:37 AM

View Post5byFive, on 18 September 2013 - 11:17 PM, said:

I agrree that Clan Wolf lost a trial of refusal over the invasion of the Inner Sphere, but I do not think that their position as a lead invadading clan was punishment. If one loses a Trial, they lost what they were fighting for, and are not punished further. I believe Clan wolf -wanted- to be up front, so to speak, so that they would have a equal chance to snatch Terra first, and thus dictate terms to the Crusader elements within Clan Wolf and Without. And now I must remind all True Clansmen that Trueborns (zztophat I am looking at you) do -not- use contractions in their speech. Especially trueborns that wish to speak ill of those born as Freebirths. WATCH YOUR CONTRACTIONS!!

As far as i know, their inclusion in the invasion was a punishment, but they managed to use it to make stronger their Warden position,indeed.

#20 CronuxKobold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 103 posts
  • LocationFighting the good fight on an undesclosed planet

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

Most of the higher ranking officers within our beloved clan were warden. They initially opposed the invasion, but when we lost the Trial of Refusal and Clan Smoke Jaguar's Khan was elected Ilkhan, he placed the wolves at the spearhead of the invasion as an insult to us.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users