Contact Support

7 replies to this topic

#1 46and2

Rookie

• 8 posts
  • LocationHere.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:50 AM

Hi,

I bought MC on this account, no probs - love the laziness of the feature, 4 kids wife etc...no complaints about that part however...

one night I tried to buy MC so I could unlock the epic tree on a diff mech...couldn't get the payment to go thru...TLDR version of this part is I thought it was me being drunk that was the issue...first time alcohol actually wasn't to blame...ha.

tried, tried & tried again afterwards to buy mc...nope...payment declined...paypal...I TRIED PAYPAL *que golden sunbeam and angels singing*

...payment declined....ummm...paypal are you ok???....

my paypal is atleast 5 years old, verified as a seller on ebay I have had hundreds of transactions move through my paypal...

the payment is approved by my bank to paypal...paypal approved the payment to "playspan" who then promptly cancels the transaction...

Order Description: 12,000 MechWarrior Credits Invoice ID: ********************************************************************** Date: 1 May 2013 Time: 13:33:45 AEST Status: Cancelled The seller cancelled this payment, and the money has been returned to your account. Shipping Address: ***********************************************************************

The seller cancelled this payment, and the money has been returned to your account....

^ This...this is my problem...

the money has been returned to your account....the money has been returned to your account....the money has been returned to your account....the money has been returned to your account....the money has been returned to your account....the money has been returned to your account....the money has been returned to your account....the money has been returned to your account....

^ This...Is...wtf?

So I just play with what I have till one night I get the "user is not valid" error & used the mwo repair tool i found on the forums to fix the issue....that was after I MADE ANOTHER TWO(2) ACCOUNTS!!!!!

Spent $100 hero mech, blah blah blah....I ended up getting invalid user crap again....sigh...googled this time, spent hours reading tried the mwo repair tool .... fixed game errors...reset pc.....bingo back into my 2nd account....hang on..

I try my original account.....it works too ******** it!!!!!!!!! screw it...hero mech...premium time ....cbills cbills cbills yeah? ....life goes on....then I get up one morning, goto chuck some MC onto my account via credit card...

Payment declined...

my god not again...my information is saved, so the information was the same as previously accepted payments...

I re-enter everything because I am trying to deceive myself...payment denied....

paypal LOL paypal paypal paypal hell paypal loves me so much that I can make a purchase upto around 100 bucks via e-cheque via my standard savings and the seller will be credited instantly...pay pal will work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

payment denied.....

seller canceled transaction....

money returned....

I have around $600.00 of my money some of it is credit card, some is savings - however its all bloody stuck in limbo (awaiting clearance) because of this "Payment denied" crap - I will get my money back...that's not my issue...I think maybe somebody has stolen my CC number..

check all my banking crap...nope all good, only errors found are the ones made by this ultimatepay people....sigh

so I am like ...F this **** ...I should just type it & screw the censor!...meh....but to continue my beautiful ranting....I make another account...thinking they have blacklisted my paypal or CC due to my multiple accounts....

I'm laughing as I buy 6,500MC hoping I am wrong....nope....I wasn't ...and right now I assure you lovely wonderful magic people I am doing my best to remain as happy as a cloud...

BUT THE MOTHERLOVING PAYMENT WAS ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 3, 2013, 2:58 am ProcessPayment - 278700 6,500 6,500

I was at the point where a man has to decide on which of his three monitors to punch a hole in.... I chose to contact support...

I explained the whole situation as I have here...but with less sarcasm and veiled homicidal rage....

I have an open ticket....I told them wipe out the other accounts, just credit my orig account with the value of the mechs etc, dont worry about gxp or cbills, it's all about the mechs right...this is f'n MWO!

I get a email back 4am sat morning in Australia...

I think of game masters as warlocks capable of great magic....but these magic men obviously don't do enough shrooms...because I just get the standard hints, but I am told they are looking into it

get told they don't perfom undo's or transfers....

then get told that they don't know what to do because it's a tricky one...

tricky?

How about infuriating?...how long am I going to have full functionality of "this, my 3rd account?".

I was not sure if the now 3 accounts, paypal errors etc I supplied would be sufficient information, So...

I systematically try to purchase MC on all my accounts, my 1st - declined, 2nd - declined...3rd....Declined....

nah that would make me look like **** wouldn't it...

May 4, 2013, 6:51 am ProcessPayment - 279813 6,500 8,475

CURRENT MECHWARRIOR CREDIT BALANCE:

8,475 Posted Image

payment accepted....

So now I have 8,475MC on an account I don't want to use, but I can't buy any MC on those 2 accounts....?

so let me turn to maths for a minute...my maths is not that great but i'll give it a shot...

ok, so I did the sums, killed some flies with a lackey band and set my self on fire 3 times...I ended up with:

46+2(1+2) ...Like I said my maths is ****...so I googled the answer...

turns out google has 3 answers... a number, something biblical & what would life be without music?

When I tried to work it out, the only answer I could come up with was "I'm a **** for falling for this crap 3 times now."...

thank the grasshoppers for google!!

I think I derailed my own thread.

so umm...

First?!?

Picture is relevant.
Posted Image

and.....end rant, time for juice and naptime...

I love juice and naptime!!.

#2 46and2

Rookie

• 8 posts
  • LocationHere.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:17 PM

View PostNiko Snow, on 04 May 2013 - 08:27 AM, said:

Sorry you are having difficuIties with PayPal. Please contact support at support@mwomercs.com for MC transaction related issues and they will check on your account

no, not paypal.

the whole ultimate pay thing...

I have 3 accounts because on my 1st & 2nd ultimate pay will not accept credit card or paypal for payments.

yet if I make new accounts the problem goes away...

so my CC can't be blacklisted, or invalid because I have spent approx $350 on this BETA.

I have an open ticket...that is in limbo...

I know you cant do mergers, but i'd like you to credit my main account (this one) with everything from the other two...

and fix ultimate pay....lol.

I could ring my bank and have everysingle transaction cancelled and reversed, but this is a BETA right? - I am experiencing a very problamatic bug....so I am reporting it, hoping you will fix it.

cheers

#3 46and2

Rookie

• 8 posts
  • LocationHere.

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:01 AM

and guess what...It has happened a thrid time....wow

#4 LockeJaw

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:20 AM

its not just you. Ultimate pay... are a bunch of copypasta BS morons. Every interaction I've had with them has resulted in impotent rage. Form letter responses are the best you're going to get. And apparently GM's can't handle the account consolidation either.

????

#5 KableGuy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 229 posts
  • LocationThe left armpit of the United states

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:06 AM

Its because you are using a card that was not issued by a US bank. Playspan doesn't like cards issued outside the US for some reason and sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. get a prepaid greendot card issued by a us bank and just transfer the money to that account and make your purchases. I know it is stupid but it works.

#6 Angus

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationAlexandria La.

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:41 PM

They are morons, I've had the same problem. They tell me that my info doesn't match there info, well guess what I KNOW WHERE I LIVE....there info is in error and I cant get them to fix it.

#7 Tdaen

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:54 PM

every time I try to buy I get an error message.

#8 Stickjock

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,687 posts
  • LocationPetal, MS

Posted 24 September 2014 - 10:11 AM

Seeing as this is a very old thread, going to close it up and "Let it go" as the song says...

Edited by Stickjock, 24 September 2014 - 10:15 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users