#1 MouseNo4

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 630 posts
  • LocationVictoria Australia

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:54 PM

Using NARC on ice city map = fun.

Move just far enough over the top of the rise in the middle of the map to fire off a now instant NARC missile... and wait for the missile spammers to rack me up some easy points. Burn through 1t/12 missiles easy on that map.

Sure my damage is minimal in a 3L, but the XP bonus starts to stack up with 1-2 missile spammers behind me, smacking missile barrages into my lit up target.

F.U.N.

#2 Revorn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:00 AM

In love Narcers, ;) Especially if its up to get some Targetcallers out of a heavy defended Position, where tagging by myself is suicide.

Edited by Revorn, 05 June 2013 - 12:01 AM.

#3 MouseNo4

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 630 posts
  • LocationVictoria Australia

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:11 AM

View PostRevorn, on 05 June 2013 - 12:00 AM, said:

In love Narcers, ;) Especially if its up to get some Targetcallers out of a heavy defended Position, where tagging by myself is suicide.

And i LOVE missile boats. Light up a mech or two with a 30 second NARC, then hit whatever i can see with my TAG. All while keeping myself as hidden as possible.

The trick is to never be discovered. Never to be found out for what your doing. If i can manage it for the whole match, the missile boats get loads of really accurate damage and possibly kills, and i get heaps of NARC/TAG bonus XP. Win-win!

#4 SniperCzar

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 96 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:38 AM

I love NARC scouts - http://mwo.smurfy-ne...74eb6da13a8a7aa

:wub:

#5 pjfontillas

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 30 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationNew York

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:52 AM

I also like using Narc on my Jenner, and obviously hate when LRM boats are nowhere to be found.

I'm also trying to confirm this info about Narcs I found on wikis and such: when they hit, does the 'Mech affected look like an enemy target (red target info, lock capable) to their team?

In several instances I believe I've gotten team members to fight with each other (love running into brawls, narc'ing, and getting the hell out) but can't be too certain.

#6 Koujo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 121 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:44 AM

I've been trying NARC out lately. The problem I see with it is in PUG matches most LRM users are so oblivious they rarely seem to notice when I've lit up a target with NARC. Also at 3T + 1T for ammo it's very heavy. Still not sure it's worth the weight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users