Kcg-0000 ... Maximizing Effective Alpha!

1 reply to this topic

#1 Gamuray

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 866 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 08:02 PM

I have basic'ed my KCG000(L), and just got the money for the KGC-0000. Join me, as I pilot a monster. The monster looks like this:

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...dc7629231264369

With a 98.6 damage alpha (except suggested chaining of ac20's), with leverage for additional fire on non-terratherma/caustic/tourmaline maps, it can rip open a mech in seconds. I have done my first experimental match already. The outcome was one mech halved, another cored through attempting to ambush, and a third crippled ambushing. An early death, yes, but over 420+ damage, and I only got to fire 4 alpha's and some ac20's to compliment. It seems I've only begun to scratch the surface on it's potential.

(If you can make this with a standard 300+, or more efficient, I want to know! Feel free to share the nightmares you've given others too!)

#2 Punk Oblivion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 352 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 11:19 PM

I ran something similar for a while. XL300, 4-SRM4, 4-MPL, AC20, AC10. <-- AC10 is just to make the AC20 ghost heat friendly when alpha striking. It is fun (and hilarious) when it works, killing any light/medium that pokes around a corner or over a hill. But it didn't work often enough for me to keep running it haha.

This is going to seem silly, but my main build for the KGC-0000 is a STD325 + 4 LPL with cooldown/range mods. I consistently get 600-1000 damage and 2-4 kills a match with it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users